SOLD / FOUND PRICE LOWERED, PACKAGE DEAL. Vitavon for Losi DBXL-E 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
OK, pulling these items. Surprised nobody jumped on them. If anyone was on the fence, they can check out the listing at RCTalk. I’ll try to get that listing done later today.
As for the movie quote…
Like I said, I would have been shocked if anyone came up with it. Pretty obscure, never went mainstream. Back in the day, if you would have seen it you most likely would have rented the VHS tape at your local video rental store, and you probably would have had to dig for it there.
And the movie is….Blood and Concrete!
One of Billy Zane’s first movies, also had Jennifer Beals and Darren McGavin. Freaking hilarious, I highly recommend it. It came out in 1991, and I probably haven’t watched it since ‘92. But I’m going to again.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Blo...&biw=1121&bih=1328&dpr=2#imgrc=AUoD7r-f-3hHQM

Last edited:
No bites? I’m now posting this stuff on the sister site. Meantime, if anybody wants it all I’ll make a package deal for cheap. Thanks for looking.
And I’m really disappointed nobody came up with the movie. “Symmetry, harmony…” hands outstretched to the sky while tending that beautiful Japanese garden…
And that’s it. No more hints!

Kill Bill
No, but what a great movie! The movie I’m looking for is pretty obscure. Sort of a cult favorite to some, came out in the early ‘90’s. I doubt many have ever heard of it, let alone seen it. When the parts sell I’ll reveal the title. I’d be totally shocked if anybody actually came up with it.

This weekend is the last gasp for this stuff. If nobody jumps on it I’m moving them to RCTalk. Lots of guys with DBXL’s over there. Lowering the price to $240.00 for everything shipped.

Just throwing this at the wall because this quote is killing me

Natural born killers

Just throwing this at the wall because this quote is killing me

Natural born killers
No, but I could have guessed that too. Sounds like something Woody would have said in that movie. One of my faves. I proposed to Juliet Lewis but she turned me down…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back