Infraction Problem drifting to the left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masonc1232

Reaction score
So I just got a v1 infraction it wants to spin out to the right fine but when it comes to trying to spin to the left it won’t do it at all. I have the shocks all right and front and rear diff with 20k fluid. Car has new stock tires and a 8s system. Any inputs on what will make the car respond evenly?

So I just got a v1 infraction it wants to spin out to the right fine but when it comes to trying to spin to the left it won’t do it at all. I have the shocks all right and front and rear diff with 20k fluid. Car has new stock tires and a 8s system. Any inputs on what will make the car respond evenly?
Change the droop screw setting, you have to unscrew them just a little bit on the site where the car doesn't turn so well, or screw them in a bit on the site where the car turns too much :)

Change the droop screw setting, you have to unscrew them just a little bit on the site where the car doesn't turn so well, or screw them in a bit on the site where the car turns too much :)
Your talking about the pillow balls in the front for the steering? Adjust them as needed for the better handling?

No, he is talking droop screws in the arm, little grub screws.
The AR724410 but search youtube for droop setting.

Clipboard01.jpg

Yes after you pointing that out the left wheel is lower then the right thanks fellas! Now to go test and see
I had that issue with my Felony. You can completely change the handling with just a slight adjustment. It's insane how much these affect the handling.
I would recommend driving the car without the body, up and down the road a few times. Then change the screws slightly. See if it's any better and repeat that until you're happy with the result.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back