Mojave Problems with my new Mojave 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreiGah

Reaction score
Greetings to all, comrades. After 15-20 minutes of riding, strange things begin to happen with my mojave 4s. The steering servo “sticks” and the “GAS” also jams, the result is in the video, but don’t worry, I got away with a slight scratch. The 4s battery is fully charged, serviceable, new. The batteries in the equipment are also new. The temperature outside is above zero, +5 degrees Celsius. I did not make any adjustments, the car is completely factory.
What can you tell me? This is my first car and I don't understand what to do.

Thank you everyone in advance for your time.

im guessing it has something to do with the remote. My vendetta and my typhon had similar probs.

I would first try re-binding the radio to the receiver. Instructions are in the manual.

I see snow.. pop open the receiver box and see if its dry in there!!

200w (10).gif

Sometimes when a servo goes it can cause other issues. I would could on replacing the servo. Amazon special with a 25t servo saver would be the budget way to go. I agree with the others as well....could be a bad transmitter or reciever. Take a look at the trims on the transmitter and make sure they are neutral.....especially the throttle trim. If the actual trigger is sticking or partially broken then it needs to be replaced. Good luck!

Back