Proline Baja body on Granite Blx :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scipunk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Got a bit more trimming to do and will probably.paint it white/ black stormtrooper style. Had to use to the mounts from senton bit overalI am very happy.
20181226_173554.jpg

Looks good. You got a part number? I want to look at the dimensions. I want to get the Ambush body for the MT4x4 for my BRCC.

Looks good. You got a part number? I want to look at the dimensions. I want to get the Ambush body for the MT4x4 for my BRCC.
The BRCC might be too long for the Ambush body.

They also have these bodies on eBay if you don't like painting.

This one would fit the Granite search Stampede bug body https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Bod...10/283137434735?hash=item41ec4e646f:rk:1:pf:0 I have one of these on my 4x4 Stampede I would hgihly suggest reinforcing the body.

This one would probably fit the BRCC might require some trimming of the wheel wells to clear the wheels. Search Slash bug body https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Bug...h=item3afd9963b4:g:I5UAAOSwXUdbnG8n:rk:3:pf:0

I just wanted to check the specs on the baja body against the Ambush body and the Raptor Body 3345-00 I used for my BRCC. The Ambush wheelbase is 10.8" and def won't fit the BRCC.

While the SCT bodies match the wheelbase for the BRCC, there is no way to clear the wheels and tires(they barely clear SCT tires). Looks like the Proline Bodies for T-Maxx 3.3 and Revo 3.3 are best options right now. I had to trim out a lot of wheel well to clear the badlands, but it works.
BRCC Proline body2.jpg

I just wanted to check the specs on the baja body against the Ambush body and the Raptor Body 3345-00 I used for my BRCC. The Ambush wheelbase is 10.8" and def won't fit the BRCC.

While the SCT bodies match the wheelbase for the BRCC, there is no way to clear the wheels and tires(they barely clear SCT tires). Looks like the Proline Bodies for T-Maxx 3.3 and Revo 3.3 are best options right now. I had to trim out a lot of wheel well to clear the badlands, but it works.View attachment 26269
yeah the baja body is nice but is still on the smaller side over all i know the BRCC is longer so with the engine you might have clearance issues at the back. I ended up having to cut the motor off my body due to it causing damage once the rear wheelie bar broke...lol

Sure can, might be a bit as the rear got damaged by the mounting point. so i'm waiting for a new one :)
So I guess that means there was never a good permanent fix?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back