Protoform Nissan body for Vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qwik86

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m new here but not new to RC Vehicles. I recently bought a new Nissan Z body for the Arrma Vendetta and I’m about to start cutting it out. I don’t see mirrors on the body in the images online but I’m trying to figure out if the two matching indented areas near the wing are to be used or just a design in the form.
IMG_5664.jpeg

Thank you! The car is basically running but like others here, I don’t like the stock body. I plan to do some gear changes and testing but I’ll probably run the stock body until I get it set right. I bought this car used and I got a good deal so it only makes sense to install some aftermarket upgrades.😀

So I cut and painted the body. I’m not artistically skilled but I tried to be a bit creative. There are a few blemishes but not anything that won’t be forgotten after a few runs. I haven’t decided if I’m going to use the light buckets yet but I’m leaning towards putting them in. I guess it will depend on how the decals turn out, because they’re individually placed if using them. I basically used the 4 colors from the original bodies, Blue, Green, Red and Black. Once all the body decals are cut and placed, it should look a lot better.

IMG_5700.jpeg

IMG_5701.jpeg

I’m waiting for another set of mounts because the Vendetta mounts are too short but I’m happy with the outcome. The buckets for the lights weren’t turning out how I wanted so I put on the external stickers. I can still go back to the buckets but this will be fine for now.

IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_5708.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_5710.jpeg

So I cut and painted the body. I’m not artistically skilled but I tried to be a bit creative. There are a few blemishes but not anything that won’t be forgotten after a few runs. I haven’t decided if I’m going to use the light buckets yet but I’m leaning towards putting them in. I guess it will depend on how the decals turn out, because they’re individually placed if using them. I basically used the 4 colors from the original bodies, Blue, Green, Red and Black. Once all the body decals are cut and placed, it should look a lot better.

View attachment 334138

View attachment 334139
Great Job buddy, looks great.

I’m waiting for another set of mounts because the Vendetta mounts are too short but I’m happy with the outcome. The buckets for the lights weren’t turning out how I wanted so I put on the external stickers. I can still go back to the buckets but this will be fine for now.

View attachment 334341

View attachment 334342

View attachment 334343

View attachment 334344
Man, I think you just made me a fan of the Vendetta. I reeeally hate the stock body for those. That one looks way better 👍

Do you guys know of anyone running the Spektrum setup from a Losi 22S Drag Car in the Vendetta? I have the Motor and ESC available to put in mine but I wasn’t sure if there’s a reason not to. I’d hate to overheat this setup and destroy it.
I’m pretty sure it’s the 100a ESC and a 6500kv motor. I know the ESC is different because it has timing adjustment and the stock Vendetta ESC doesn’t unless it needs updating. My drag car is straight out of control with that set up in it so I was thinking it would be better to swap them.

Last edited:
Do you guys know of anyone running the Spektrum setup from a Losi 22S Drag Car in the Vendetta? I have the Motor and ESC available to put in mine but I wasn’t sure if there’s a reason not to. I’d hate to overheat this setup and destroy it.
I’m pretty sure it’s the 100a ESC and a 6500kv motor. I know the ESC is different because it has timing adjustment and the stock Vendetta ESC doesn’t unless it needs updating. My drag car is straight out of control with that set up in it so I was thinking it would be better to swap them.
The Vendetta is a bit bigger and heavier that a Losi 22. You’d be maxing out the electronics from the jump, I would think. Also, seems like 6500kv is way too high for a heavier setup and would overheat. I’m sure it’s a beast in a 22, though!

The Vendetta is a bit bigger and heavier that a Losi 22. You’d be maxing out the electronics from the jump, I would think. Also, seems like 6500kv is way too high for a heavier setup and would overheat. I’m sure it’s a beast in a 22, though!
Ok, I appreciate the help. Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back