SOLD / FOUND PSA to all my buyers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
I’ve been in the hospital for the past couple of days. I’ve private messaged a few. But I’ll offer a refund on your items if you can’t wait. I’ve been down and out. My apologies. This isn’t the correct spot for this post but seems that my buyers should know! Soon as I am back on my feet. The items will be either overnighted or 2nd day. If they haven’t been shipped already. Again I’m sorry for the delay!

I’ve been in the hospital for the past couple of days. I’ve private messaged a few. But I’ll offer a refund on your items if you can’t wait. I’ve been down and out. My apologies. This isn’t the correct spot for this post but seems that my buyers should know! Soon as I am back on my feet. The items will be either overnighted or 2nd day. If they haven’t been shipped already. Again I’m sorry for the delay!
Please tell me this is not motorcycle related!

Get better bro!

Good to see you're on the mend, and get to go home. I was wondering why my packages never came. Oh wait, I didn't order/get anything from you. LOL

Good to see you're on the mend, and get to go home. I was wondering why my packages never came. Oh wait, I didn't order/get anything from you. LOL
Glad to hear take care of you self
Update. I should be able to go home by Wednesday. Thanks again for everyone being so patient!
Glad to hear take care of your self

Get well, all that matters.
Amen to that brother.

When I was younger I never thought about not being healthy. Everybody was healthy and strong, invincible even. Now it's a daily mystery of, what happened, why does that hurt, I did what at the party?

@Cereal_killer take care and get well. It's a long and bumpy road, but hang tough and it will get better.

@Cereal_killer get better, man. You’ll overcome this. Make sure to tell your doctor to recalibrate your ESC end run your throttle calibration sequence. You’ll be bashing again before you know it! 😊
Hang in there, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back