Question about ProbodyRC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason i want to get an unbreakable body is because i cannot get another nero body. My original kraton exb body is still held together by shoegoe. I have to flex the whole front to see how much its cracked but the cracks disappear when back to shape. I prefer softer thin bodies over thick bodies. Thick lexan bldies reinforces poorly. The paint likes pulls out of the body witht he shoe goo on impacts. specially on custom painted bodies like my corvette body. The nose where the radiator and emblem sticker is is completely fraked off. I have like paint crack spots in other parts of the body. I got a nascar body who is very thinn like the kraton 6s one very flexy and i fully reinforced it and be used with my felony/infraction. The only reason why im still using the corvette body and want to paint a new and sell the old one is because of how cool it looks(specially after using kraton hubs and hexes, no more different sized tires, looks even better than it did with them)
yes all my stock body's have shoegoo and drywall tape all over them works good though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back