Terrible experience with probodyrc(updated)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I have bought my first ever “indestructible” body. I went with Probodyrc for a nero big rock body. -90USD and took 3 weeks to arrive. I received the body and cutted it And it turns out the body is way undersized mlike 1cm short each bumper. I have to remove the hoop to make the body reach the posts. I emailed them trought the website And told me they going to make a new mold and in a few couple of weeks they were going to send me a new body. The reason my body was very undersized was because of the mold has shrunk with time. the pictures on their website shows their body having a perfect fit.

So waited for now a month and they told me 2 weeks ago it was in the polishing stage.... since then no answer no replies no nothing. So im pretty much now screwed with -90USD and a body i cannot use. I believe this was done on purpose to stall And go beyond the refund date so that im properly screwed... they replied to costumer service claiming my body was not damaged.

The only reason I bought an unbrekable body was because i cannot get another lexan body for my nero. If i could i wouldn’t have done it. In this case i got legally scammed

Last edited:
I’ll bet you’ll get it.
I don't think at this point. 2 weeks so far with no answer even maybe 3. I even cobtacted them via their messanger. They saw my message but never replied to itm the last reply i got was that the mold was in the polishing phase and will be ready within a week

So far the seller told me they are making a new template again because the new one got damaged. No refunds. All i can do is trust the seller's word that he will send me a new body when its done. At this point i do not expect a single thing from them. -90usd straight up. Do not order from them unless you are okay if you receive a defective body from them. He also lied to me where i asked where is the body is coming from he told me belgium when we know full well they come from the russia federation..

I just received an email a few days ago. I somehow got refunded. Kept telling costumer service that i got scammed because probodyrc stopped replying since july and i kept remembering and getting told the website costumer service that he will never send me anything.

Screenshot_20240121-123139_Outlook.jpg

I just received an email a few days ago. I somehow got refunded. Kept telling costumer service that i got scammed because probodyrc stopped replying since july and i kept remembering and getting told the website costumer service that he will never send me anything.

View attachment 343693
Jeez, better late than never I suppose. Glad you got a refund, albeit months later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back