Big Rock QUESTION AWNSERED. - Is my motor "Clocked"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vengeance

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have the Big Rock 3s V3. The newest version. I am looking to purchase the motor mount upgrade and they have 2 kinds for the big rock. One for "the clocked motor" and one that isn't "clocked". How do I find out if my version has a Clocked motor?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have the Big Rock 3s V3. The newest version. I am looking to purchase the motor mount upgrade and they have 2 kinds for the big rock. One for "the clocked motor" and one that isn't "clocked". How do I find out if my version has a Clocked motor?
Thanks!
I am pretty sure you are talking about the 3D printed supports on eBay. They are designed for the stock motor. The non-clocked one is for the motor mounted with the wires straight up like in this picture:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 4.50.23 AM.png

The clocked one would be for the wires coming out of the motor at an angle and you can see the difference in the angles and notches here:
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 4.50.42 AM.png

I am pretty sure you are talking about the 3D printed supports on eBay. They are designed for the stock motor. The non-clocked one is for the motor mounted with the wires straight up like in this picture:

View attachment 354320

The clocked one would be for the wires coming out of the motor at an angle and you can see the difference in the angles and notches here:
View attachment 354321
I see. So mine are Clocked because they are at an angle. Ok, thank you very much for your help. That awnsered my question. Have a great day!!

Back