Granite My steering is backwards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloring3

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello Forum,
I have done a factory rest with my ESC but when I turn back on the steering is still backwards. Forward, Neutral, and Reverse all work correctly it is just the steering that is off. Let me know if you can help reset the steering.
Thanks
Rick

Hello Forum,
I have done a factory rest with my ESC but when I turn back on the steering is still backwards. Forward, Neutral, and Reverse all work correctly it is just the steering that is off. Let me know if you can help reset the steering.
Thanks
Rick

Flip the steering switch on the back of your transmitter.

Don't forget to reset your steering endpoints so that you do not kill the steering servo.

Yes.
That's very important.

Here's a quick (& detailed) vid on how to do that >>

Follow up question. I think my esc is finished. It doesn’t stay on and loses power or doesn’t even get power until you wiggle it around. Does my ESC need to match my motor? Or is there a good cheap esc I can purchase that will work. The reason I say cheap is I am only wanting this car to last til Christmas. My son and I are both getting the 6s Kraton EXB. So I don’t want to dump a bunch of money into it.

Follow up question. I think my esc is finished. It doesn’t stay on and loses power or doesn’t even get power until you wiggle it around. Does my ESC need to match my motor? Or is there a good cheap esc I can purchase that will work. The reason I say cheap is I am only wanting this car to last til Christmas. My son and I are both getting the 6s Kraton EXB. So I don’t want to dump a bunch of money into it.
Hobbywing 10BL120 G2 would be a good cheap upgrade/replacement
Use code EXOCAGEDRC for 10% off on Hobbywing Direct
https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/col...-system-g2/products/quicrun-wp-10bl120-esc-g2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back