Radiolink RC6GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjb-sjfc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello all, i just bought a new radio for my Limitless & my other cars a few weeks ago. And i ordered the aluminium wheel like the one I've attached and I fitted it last night and today I just noticed when using it when i turned full lock left it never really stopped where you think it would(seem to be able to turn more), it clicked and the wheel didnt centre, it stayed in that position 🤔

Turn it back the way and its absolutely fine as long as you don't turn too far left 😳 it centres fine but I'd never noticed this before and i fitted the wheel perfectly thats not the issue im sure of it! Just find it very odd, is this normal?

Ill see if i can post a video when i get home.
Thanks in advance, Paul ☺️

Yeah that is a problem no doubt.
After market upgrade radio wheels can be troublesome. Been there.
I don't think you can operate the radio effectively that way.
Yeah a video would be great. :cool:

Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated! I understand its a cheap radio but I've had it about two weeks or so and hardly used it! Maybe 5-6 packs through the Limitless with this setup 😳 i couldnt figure out how to attach a video so ive uploaded it to YouTube for you to see, here is the link!

Yeah, Nice wheel no doubt. Unfortunately that wont work. Looks like my sons broken Crawler radio, when he dropped it on its wheel.
There is usually a Cam on the wheel that limits the radio's Steering Lock to lock. It must be accurate to match the ST endpoints effectively.
Seems that only the popular Expensive radios have Good radio wheel options. I tried that with one radio and had no luck.
You need a wheel that is Specific/designed to your model radio. All radios vary. Even within the same brand.
In theory you might be able to 3D print an "adapter" of some type based off the stock radio wheel???? IDK.
I'm sure it has been done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back