Granite ramp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the time you buy even a cheap one you just bought what you need to make one. Except you now have what you need to make more
Jug saw and drill plus all materials $100 or under. Cheap ramp is over $100

Yep tools are cheap at a place like Harbor Freight. Heck, you could even borrow tools if needed. You might even be able to source scraps to make the frame and buy a sheet of HDPE for the face and be well under $100.

thanks, i guess ill check out some tools. anyone got a guide/video on Lightweight ramp? most diy ramp video i saw seem pretty heavy. i need something easily moving around and store in a garage.

All you need is a drill and a jig saw from harbor freight. You can get both for $50 and supplies for $50 to make a 4 foot wide 2 foot tall ramp. Plenty big.

I recently build a ramp similar to this one: https://www.instructables.com/id/Quick-and-Easy-Folding-RC-Ramp/
Now this might aggravate some of the enthusiasts.. but for me, it was a perfect way to get started.
Material (excluding tools - you need a saw and a screwdriver) was less than 20€ and it was super easy and quick to build.
I used paracord instead of a metal chain because I had that lying around. Plus it makes adjustments easier.

More than enough to send my Senton flying as high as i dare. Adjusting the angle only takes a few seconds and being able to fold it up for storage is very neat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back