RCP’s Kronos XTR’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What colour are you painting with the red what paint is that it looks amazing and pops.
Like the EXB the braces are not 7075 that come with it, most likely 6061. At least CoRally makes their own 7075 braces. There are three levels to some parts like the kronos shock towers. You have the rtr, XTR and Swiss Tune 7075 which are these beauties.
View attachment 138382
Theres a large Hobby shop kind of local to me that stocks many of their parts and all of the rtr's (the XTR is sold out though). I think these guys are the real deal and Arrma better get their sh!t together. I would buy this thing over an EXB any day of the week.
I agree their 7075 stuff is amazing quality the true Swiss/Denmark manufacturing comes out in it. I’ve never been a huge Horizion fan. But I do like Arrma. I say by V3 CoRally will be caught up on par with Arrma V5 and the XTR I must have but can’t find it anywhere

What colour are you painting with the red what paint is that it looks amazing and pops.

I agree their 7075 stuff is amazing quality the true Swiss/Denmark manufacturing comes out in it. I’ve never been a huge Horizion fan. But I do like Arrma. I say by V3 CoRally will be caught up on par with Arrma V5 and the XTR I must have but can’t find it anywhere
Does rcexplosion ship to Canada? I will have to look for that color again. I wanna say it was the Ferrari red
image.jpg
image.jpg

I don’t feel much of a weight difference between these two... 🤔🤔

4585 on the left 4092 on the right...

I weighed them... they weigh the same... 😳🤷🏻‍♂️

I went with the 4092... it’s mounted and ready for business once the XT90’s get here tomorrow...

I'm thinking of using my 4082, purely just to save a bit of weight 👍🤔
I knew the 4585 and 4092 were close to the same weight but never weighed them..!! cheers for saving me a job 🤣

I'm thinking of using my 4082, purely just to save a bit of weight 👍🤔
I knew the 4585 and 4092 were close to the same weight but never weighed them..!! cheers for saving me a job 🤣
I was going to do the same... but then I remembered how much the 4092 1730kv screams... lol. I’ve had one before but sold it with a kraton. Think it’s time for another.. I might change it to the 4082 if I think the 4092 is overweight.

I started by bumping the rear from 500 to 600cst and then the fronts from 600 to 650.. not sure if that’s enough but that’s where I’ll start..

I was looking over the suspension and I had 80wt in the shocks.. then I got to thinking well I don’t wanna bend these shock shafts with too thick of fluid.. 🤔🤔 and went with what the book said except I upped the rear by 50cst..

CEF7B971-FF46-4A66-A717-B01D9C4241CC.jpeg

I was going to do the same... but then I remembered how much the 4092 1730kv screams... lol. I’ve had one before but sold it with a kraton. Think it’s time for another.. I might change it to the 4082 if I think the 4092 is overweight.
I think with the way the Corally's are geared the 4082 will scream just like the 4092 😉🤣🤣

Earlier today I was even thinking about putting my Castle MMX8-1717 combo in it 🤪 but that now lives in my ???😉

I think with the way the Corally's are geared the 4082 will scream just like the 4092 😉🤣🤣

Earlier today I was even thinking about putting my Castle MMX8-1717 combo in it 🤪 but that now lives in my ???😉
I thought about a castle 1515... but figured it would probably get hot :(

the 1717 would be massive in it 😂🤣

my our probably right about the 4082.. whenever the long boat gets here the 4092 might come out.. 🤔🤔

also worth noting, I ordered the Swiss parts last night 🤦🏻‍♂️ Chassis and towers.. from what I can tell the towers might be a little different due to the new hinge captured system... but I think I have a work around... we’ll see when the parts show up... if not I guess I’m getting amother rig to fit them to... oh darn.. 🤣👍🏻

Last edited:
Looks like a shock end and bent dog bone. Was there more?
Wing mount piece, not the actual mount but the pieces under it. Not too bad, wish I would have gotten footage from my head cam but forgot my mount 🤦🏻‍♂️

looks like the wheelie bar will take care of that broken piece.. and then a little wing stay piece...

Last edited:
I think fed x is bringing mine here tomorrow. I will most likely start off with either the max6/rocket 4585 or the stock 6s BLX, amazon servo and run it with my gt5 radio. It’s what I have here. I already have my Kraton fitted with some heavy duty upgrades and the max6/4985 so might go lighter with this rig. Those Swiss parts are gorgeous,seems like there’s more of them every time I look at the website.

I think fed x is bringing mine here tomorrow. I will most likely start off with either the max6/rocket 4585 or the stock 6s BLX, amazon servo and run it with my gt5 radio. It’s what I have here. I already have my Kraton fitted with some heavy duty upgrades and the max6/4985 so might go lighter with this rig. Those Swiss parts are gorgeous,seems like there’s more of them every time I look at the website.
You’ll have to let us know how you like it and how you set it up 👍🏻👍🏻 So far I have the Swiss diff parts.. and the rear center brace.. can’t wait to see the rest of em..

Think it’s more of harder metal.. at least I hope so .. haha

Here’s my video wish my crash 🤦🏻‍♂️

Not so Arrma tuff..😩 was it cold ?? at least it's only minor parts 👍🏼
I still think it's an awesome truck 😉😎 can't wait to get mine out..!!

Not so Arrma tuff..😩 was it cold ?? at least it's only minor parts 👍🏼
I still think it's an awesome truck 😉😎 can't wait to get mine out..!!
I don’t think it’s any weaker than arrma 💪🏻💪🏻 Lol .. Totally my fault .. took a pretty nasty tumble.. 45mph+ 🤷🏻‍♂️

it’s about the amount of damage you’d expect with a spill like that on concrete I think... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Light green is my vote.
+1... I like bright...
Been looking at that clear Kronos body that comes with the XTR trying to decide how to paint it 🤔 after my Talion disaster not sure what to do 😉🤪🤣

These are the colors I have at hand..!!

View attachment 139161
Still waiting to see that talion.... 🤔🤔 hehe

found more damage... that was no little bump... lol cracked my new wheels :( lol
2CCA75E4-851F-4E6B-9273-C0898DFF2854.jpeg

Last edited:
Funny, that PS-8 bright green isn't very bright when you spray it 🤣🤣🤣

Sad to hear you damaged a new wheel 😩

(As for the Talion body, I think it's recovering nicely just waiting on a few decals 😉)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back