RCP’s Kronos XTR’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I like that they are doing is including a painted body and one you can paint. I really wish more manufactures would catch on to that trend especially the price were at now I like painting my own bodies to have something different
Sorry if it feels I’m hijacking the thread. Just don’t know where else to share. Having such a hard time deciding which in the end is a good thing I guess.

View attachment 190158
That’s a good reply. Didn‘t try to sway you to their truck or not

Looks like there is a Tower to Tower brace retrofit kit... Nice!

Hurricane
Team-Corally-Xtreme-Chassis-Brace-Kit-1.jpg
I saw that! Pretty awesome!
One thing I like that they are doing is including a painted body and one you can paint. I really wish more manufactures would catch on to that trend especially the price were at now I like painting my own bodies to have something different

That’s a good reply. Didn‘t try to sway you to their truck or not
I love the option to paint a body… it’s almost what made me get a 2nd xtr lol. I was like WHAT!? A free painted body… SOLD!

If that new 2022 spec XTR comes with all those upgrades it will be way better than a Kraton..!! 🤔😉
We'll have to see once people start abusing it. It looks good on paper. But during bashing is where it will have to prove itself 👍

It's interesting that the 2022 Kronos XTR is for sale on Aliexpress but not anywhere else yet that I have seen. Hopefully the actual retail price is closer to the original one but I really like all the updates and have told my LHS to get me one when they see it available to order/released.

Hurricane

It's interesting that the 2022 Kronos XTR is for sale on Aliexpress but not anywhere else yet that I have seen. Hopefully the actual retail price is closer to the original one but I really like all the updates and have told my LHS to get me one when they see it available to order/released.

Hurricane
Hmm, that is interesting 🤔🤔

Hurricane
I’ve seen that also Just waiting. If these updates pan out like they should and from Corally seeming to be a proactive company I think they will have a tough basher truck on their hands this time around

They even have a GPS holder! Not sure if that is included or an option... I do like that the Spring Steel outdrives are included.
1642722719928.png

I think Vaz did a tutorial on that tower to tower brace, it replaces a bunch of other parts with upgraded ones like the steering top plate and brace supports If I remember correctly.
‘I have a few TC and loads of Arrma 8th scale, I really like them both for different reasons. I have a v1 Kronos, upgraded to v2 spec plus a few additional upgrades like the 7075 chassis and front lower aluminum chassis brace, but stock otherwise. I also have a radix 6 v2 which is stock. I have all the arrmas and they are my go to’s, but I have to say I really enjoy my Kronos under the right conditions. If your bashing hard and plan on sending it in a skatepark, serious ramp or bmx track, I think Arrmas hard to beat, even without a future upgrade, a EXB is pretty damn tough out of the box and if you want more you have unlimited upgrade paths. I don’t even pack my TC when I’m planning on just jumping. Reality is though I do a lot of my driving at parks and other wide open areas where the jumps are smaller ones part of the terrain, for general less taxing bashing, the TC us just a great handling rig.
‘I think very High;y of the stock TC 8th scale power system, Its the most potent pound for pound system on the market, amd a big part of why I love my Kronos, so if your going TC, stick with there torrox esc and motor. I have more powerful set ups in my arrmas, but none at that weight. There both great choices, depends on how your going to use them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back