Vendetta Really happy sofar with these cheap metal diffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
With 3s blx metal diffs running over 50$ apiece I took an chance on these cheap 30$ diffs.went together nicely,mesh nicely an no complaints so far.ran a 136/4s hit other day with them..

Screenshot_20230214-104453_eBay.jpg

She is ripping an about to throw down some stupid fast #'s

Nice, i like that these keep the same tooth width as the stock plastic ones, so you keep the benefit of large teeth and they're metal. The stock 4s gears and the CNC one's went with smaller teeth.

Nice, i like that these keep the same tooth width as the stock plastic ones, so you keep the benefit of large teeth and they're metal. The stock 4s gears and the CNC one's went with smaller teeth.
Also the output shaft is longer an thicker..I kept stipping the teeth on my HR spool cause the arrma diffs have shorter less teeth here

Screenshot_20230214-104453_eBay~2.jpg

Did 2 hr spools like this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-120029_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-120029_Messages.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 21
Also the output shaft is longer an thicker..I kept stipping the teeth on my HR spool cause the arrma diffs have shorter less teeth here

View attachment 278187
Did 2 hr spools like this...
Good find. How are the tolerances on everything? I picked up an RCAWD yoke a while back but had to return it because the input bearings sat so loosely in the yoke that it wouldn't keep mesh. Everything nice and tight for this?

Good find. How are the tolerances on everything? I picked up an RCAWD yoke a while back but had to return it because the input bearings sat so loosely in the yoke that it wouldn't keep mesh. Everything nice and tight for this?
Yes I've been working really hard on vendetta to get it running 135+on 4s again...I mean hrs trying to get it rolling super smooth..I like my tolerances on the loose side for good roll resistence.cars probly rolling better now than ever...very happy withcar right now an next few runs should definitely reflect its current roll resistence..

Yes I've been working really hard on vendetta to get it running 135+on 4s again...I mean hrs trying to get it rolling super smooth..I like my tolerances on the loose side for good roll resistence.cars probly rolling better now than ever...very happy withcar right now an next few runs should definitely reflect its current roll resistence..
Are the ring and pinion gears both aluminum as well?

Ridiculous 136/4s log with 1 smc srd v2 pack.old xlx an tp4050 cranked out 6400w or 8.5HP so cheap diffs can handle some power...this setup has soooo much more in it with xlx2...surprised xlx didn't explode on this run...90-180 degrees in 11 sec.im expecting 145++ with xlx2

20230214_145147.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back