Kraton Rear Lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rear led was placed in a light bucket. It was from my Axial Crawler. Its more a scale item found on Crawlers. It came ith my Honcho2 crawler. But you don't need to mount the Red LED into a bucket. Your call. The LED is actually brighter if not within a housing.
https://www.mytrickrc.com/off-road-products/
This guy has the best selection in lighting, bar none.
I sent him a message to get some ideas.

Polocreations got back with me and apologized......Again.:rolleyes: He refunded my money and is going to send me another one due to all the problems. So,if I do get it...great...if not,then I have my money back anyways. He's suppose to send me another Tracking number later,so we will see. If this does work out,I will give them props for the solution. Time will tell. I'm still going to MyTrickRc though.:)

Got a tracking number which shows a Monday delivery.

Well,I'll admit PoloCreations did come through. I got the package today. I hooked it up to the Apex RC Aux switch and turned them on and off with Channel 3. The front light is brighter than I thought it would be,the rear light is brighter. I'm waiting on the MyTrickRC 2" light bar to come to see how much brighter it is,I'm sure it's going to be way brighter. Then I'll have to see how to mount it.

I have been talking to MTRC about possible configurations on a setup for the front Light bar. Gotta love the customer Service he provides. I'll keep you guys informed.

Yeah he sold me on his products. I spoke with him on the phone for very long. Shared much info on his stuff and even the hobby industry. He's been into RC for so long like myself. A Hobbyist for sure. I support small RC businesses like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back