Kraton Red rocket is done!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an awesome truck you've got there!!

Here in the country and idk where else red rocket refers to a dogs uhm... yep... 🤣
Same, and believe me i'm fighting making a custom body for it 🤣

I want a family Pic. Pic or didn't happen Sir. I've got like 35 and a huge house and they are literally everywhere 🤣😂i
I’ll try to remember when I get home. But I’ll find a few pics in my phone

I want a family Pic. Pic or didn't happen Sir. I've got like 35 and a huge house and they are literally everywhere 🤣😂
May have forgot to add in my ryft in that tally… here’s a few pics I found in my phone. We are pretty much living in a hoarder cave. Small 1000sq ft apt with all my model kits, bowling balls, rc’s, the wife’s magic cards, pops, and anime stuff 😂

I want a family Pic. Pic or didn't happen Sir. I've got like 35 and a huge house and they are literally everywhere 🤣😂
The other ones I found

Attachments

• IMG_9749.jpeg
    IMG_9749.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9899.jpeg
    IMG_9899.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9898.jpeg
    IMG_9898.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0564.jpeg
    IMG_0564.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8726.jpeg
    IMG_8726.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8314.jpeg
    IMG_8314.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8316.jpeg
    IMG_8316.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8232.jpeg
    IMG_8232.jpeg
    481.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7282.jpeg
    IMG_7282.jpeg
    409.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3548.jpeg
    IMG_3548.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 18
  • C0CB18DB-BD4A-4E5F-B904-8705C1070644.jpeg
    C0CB18DB-BD4A-4E5F-B904-8705C1070644.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3004ED0B-6DA2-44EC-93FE-3AF216546117.jpeg
    3004ED0B-6DA2-44EC-93FE-3AF216546117.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 07020C9E-2504-47AE-B506-686F139A8180.jpeg
    07020C9E-2504-47AE-B506-686F139A8180.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7078.jpeg
    IMG_7078.jpeg
    429.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9987.jpeg
    IMG_9987.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 68309352717__E6C0B8D0-B445-46B5-8E82-1AE5397FA07F.jpeg
    68309352717__E6C0B8D0-B445-46B5-8E82-1AE5397FA07F.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9977.jpeg
    IMG_9977.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

May have forgot to add in my ryft in that tally… here’s a few pics I found in my phone. We are pretty much living in a hoarder cave. Small 1000sq ft apt with all my model kits, bowling balls, rc’s, the wife’s magic cards, pops, and anime stuff 😂

The other ones I found

Well... I ask. You provided. You the man for that.

I'm kinda speechless sir.

Bro you got some serious rc goin on!

Well... I ask. You provided. You the man for that.

I'm kinda speechless sir.

Bro you got some serious rc goin on!
All this started thanks to monster energy.... I wanted the bumpboxx boombox with the tabs but by the time they got my tabs they were sold out. I ended up getting that monster edition slash... Built 4 slashes, got a 3s senton that was tougher and faster than all 4 out of the box and ended up selling 2 and trading 2 on a 6s notorious and haven't looked back except to build a couple mudbosses 🤣
Our front room has 2 6s infractions and a brushed one with the castle mmx combo sitting on top the v1 infraction that isn't in a box in front of the coffee table, usually my trx4m on the coffee table for small crawling all the crap on the table, a k8 with a lasernut perched on top, and a 80%vitavonned udr. On my skinny 3 drawer plastic thing full of udr parts is a tote of lmt spares and a custom shorty swb 6s arrma that has the lightning mcqueen body on it.
The kitchen area has a granite mega, 6s senton, the 2 udr's i just got in, 4s mojave, dbxle2.0, SBR 2.0, O8exb, 2 SRR, baja rey/baja rey 2.0, db pro, the 2 mudboss, travis vance cage/vitavon ryft, a udr in pieces, swb 6s arrma on mojave arms and 4s mojave wheels with the shreddy body i can't remember the name of. The laundry room has a udr on top the washer, in front of the dryer, and an asuga in front of the washer.
The first bedroom has my on road 6s typhon, on road 6s senton, on road vorteks, 2 xmaxx, 6s senton focus rally car, king sling lmt, xmaxx, 5 mojave, custom stretched mojave, 8ight xte, my first kraton, my first noto, 2 talion, 2 truggified typhons, off road typhon, big rock 6s, big rock 3s, new fiesta rally bl-2s converted with a max10g2 combo and a bunch of the vxl parts/robinson racing gen 3 clutch, and probably more i'm forgetting 🤣 There are 3 of those plastic 3 drawer things in there. One has a bunch of 6s parts, one has my8s arrma and xmaxx parts, and another all my 3/4s parts. I do have a tote of losi parts for the lasernut/8ight xte in there too.
The other bedroom has the other 13 udr's, maxx, 2 more lmt's, granite, trx 4, 3s senton, v1 k6 exb, and possibly my other vorteks if it isn't in the first hoarder cave bedroom..
The hallway has an unfinished gmade buffalo and mostly stock 6s typhon i wanted to try on a track sometime.
Our bedroom has 2 mojave's, a noto, and a SRR under the bed, the custom shorty arrma 6s off road mcqueen, a talion, and a 6s senton on the walls around the room.
I'm probably missing a few but also in the hallway are 2 more of those 3 drawer plastic things with 6s parts in them. Bottom shelf on the bottom is all mojave tires, then random 6s parts with no build in mind, top is all my fans/electronics. top 3 drawer top shelf has the current project parts (m2c mojave chassis, ebs bulkheads, arms, steering rack getting talion basherqueen towers and the basher bodies bug body like rich d did. i hope to build it in a week or 2 when my 2 40 packs of tekjo cup/bulkhead gaskets come in from canada). second shelf has the parts for the next builds which will be a v1 k6exb set up for a new big rock nero body coming soon :censored: and some random mojave parts that i might use to make a k6 sized truck to fit a 4s mojave body like i saw in a video last night. Bottom shelf has a couple swb chassis and a fireteam chassis and more random 6s parts for whatever i decide to do next 🤣 On top fo those is a bandit turned world of outlaws sprint car, and in front of the hoarder room is a bandit slider i need to finish, and a swb 6s arrma i fit a v1 k4 exb body on. I know i probably left out a few items but that's the best i can remember on night 3 of 4 at work hahahahaha.

All this started thanks to monster energy.... I wanted the bumpboxx boombox with the tabs but by the time they got my tabs they were sold out. I ended up getting that monster edition slash... Built 4 slashes, got a 3s senton that was tougher and faster than both out of the box and ended up selling 2 and trading 2 on a 6s notorious and haven't looked back except to build a couple mudbosses 🤣
Our front room has 2 6s infractions and a brushed one with the castle mmx combo sitting on top the v1 infraction that isn't in a box in front of the coffee table, usually my trx4m on the coffee table for small crawling all the crap on the table, a k8 with a lasernut perched on top, and a 80%vitavonned udr. On my skinny 3 drawer plastic thing full of udr parts is a custom shorty swb 6s arrma that has the lightning mcqueen body on it.
The kitchen area has a granite mega, 6s senton, the 2 udr's i just got in, 4s mojave, dbxle2.0, SBR 2.0, O8exb, 2 SRR, baja rey/baja rey 2.0, db pro, the 2 mudboss, travis vance cage/vitavon ryft, a udr in pieces, swb 6s arrma on mojave arms and 4s mojave wheels with the shreddy body i can't remember the name of. The laundry room has a udr on top the washer, in front of the dryer, and an asuga in front of the washer.
The first bedroom has my on road 6s typhon, on road 6s senton, on road vorteks, 2 xmaxx, 6s senton focus rally car, king sling lmt, xmaxx, 5 mojave, custom stretched mojave, 8ight xte, my first kraton, my first noto, 2 talion, 2 truggified typhons, off road typhon, big rock 6s, big rock 3s, probably more i'm forgetting 🤣 There are 3 of those plastic 3 drawer things in there. One has a bunch of 6s parts, one has my8s arrma and xmaxx parts, and another all my 3/4s parts. I do have a tote of losi parts for the lasernut/8ight xte in there too.
The other bedroom has the other 13 udr's, maxx, 2 more lmt's, granite, trx 4, 3s senton, v1 k6 exb, and possibly my other vorteks if it isn't in the first hoarder cave bedroom..
The hallway has an unfinished gmade buffalo and mostly stock 6s typhon i wanted to try on a track sometime.
Our bedroom has 2 mojave's, a noto, and a SRR under the bed, the custom shorty arrma 6s off road mcqueen, a talion, and a 6s senton on the walls around the room.
I'm probably missing a few but also in the hallway are 2 more of those 3 drawer plastic things with 6s parts in them. Bottom shelf on the bottom is all mojave tires, then random 6s parts with no build in mind, top is all my fans/electronics. top 3 drawer top shelf has the current project parts (m2c mojave chassis, ebs bulkheads, arms, steering rack getting talion basherqueen towers and the basher bodies bug body like rich d did. i hope to build it in a week or 2 when my 2 40 packs of tekjo cup/bulkhead gaskets come in from canada). second shelf has the parts for the next builds which will be a v1 k6exb set up for a new big rock nero body coming soon :censored: and some random mojave parts that i might use to make a k6 sized truck to fit a 4s mojave body like i saw in a video last night. Bottom shelf has a couple swb chassis and a fireteam chassis and more random 6s parts for whatever i decide to do next 🤣 On top fo those is a bandit turned world of outlaws sprint car, and in front of the hoarder room is a bandit slider i need to finish, and a swb 6s arrma i fit a v1 k4 exb body on. I know i probably left out a few items but that's the best i can remember on night 3 of 4 at work hahahahaha.
Here’s the parts in the hallway

IMG_1228.jpeg

Oh and that lmt roller there in the box i forgot about since i haven't built it into anything so possibly 88 trucks? I did build a mojave for a friend that i still have here too but it's not a part of the list of trucks i call mine.

Last edited:
All this started thanks to monster energy.... I wanted the bumpboxx boombox with the tabs but by the time they got my tabs they were sold out. I ended up getting that monster edition slash... Built 4 slashes, got a 3s senton that was tougher and faster than all 4 out of the box and ended up selling 2 and trading 2 on a 6s notorious and haven't looked back except to build a couple mudbosses 🤣
Our front room has 2 6s infractions and a brushed one with the castle mmx combo sitting on top the v1 infraction that isn't in a box in front of the coffee table, usually my trx4m on the coffee table for small crawling all the crap on the table, a k8 with a lasernut perched on top, and a 80%vitavonned udr. On my skinny 3 drawer plastic thing full of udr parts is a tote of lmt spares and a custom shorty swb 6s arrma that has the lightning mcqueen body on it.
The first bedroom has my on road 6s typhon, on road 6s senton, on road vorteks, 2 xmaxx, 6s senton focus rally car, king sling lmt, xmaxx, 5 mojave, custom stretched mojave, 8ight xte, my first kraton, my first noto, 2 talion, 2 truggified typhons, off road typhon, big rock 6s, big rock 3s, new fiesta rally bl-2s converted with a max10g2 combo and a bunch of the vxl parts/robinson racing gen 3 clutch, and probably more i'm forgetting 🤣 There are 3 of those plastic 3 drawer things in there. One has a bunch of 6s parts, one has my8s arrma and xmaxx parts, and another all my 3/4s parts. I do have a tote of losi parts for the lasernut/8ight xte in there too.

Here’s the parts in the hallway

View attachment 362328

Oh and that lmt roller there in the box i forgot about since i haven't built it into anything so possibly 88 trucks? I did build a mojave for a friend that i still have here too but it's not a part of the list of trucks i call mine.

That is an impressive # man.
I seriously thought I had a lot, a ton of mine are small scale so they don't take much room at all, just on display and such.

I gotta ask. Why so many multiple of the same model? Just fancy building em different ways?

The fun my ocd'ness could have in building shelves and organizing there would be insane.

That is impressive 👏 👌 🙌 😀

The other ones I found
You my friend ,have a serious addiction problem 😁👍

Hi, my name is Mr. ARRMA. And I have an addiction. Hi Mr. ARRMA. I have so many rigs I dream about them in my sleep. 🤣 I think about them before I fall asleep. 😁

You are the master of rigs. :cool: After 1o, you have an addiction. ok 5? 🤣

This hobby is too fun. 🏁 . I like that I can go fast; Lim, have looks:,Felony, Bash:, Sledge, Stunt, notorious, :Buggie TLR Typhon: and crawl:, Capra, Sport. On top of that you can paint bodies, wench, and bash. On or off road. How good is that. And this forum is icing on the cake. 😁🤣

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am kinda crazy, I have never bought 2 of the same model, ever. That way I can diversify. 🤣
I have bought a few used but built most of my trucks. I’m pretty diversified still 😂

I joked with the LHS guy. If I had your job, I would have to pay them. 🤣 🏁:cool:
I say I have a hobbytown USA in here between rc’s and model kits

That is an impressive # man.
I seriously thought I had a lot, a ton of mine are small scale so they don't take much room at all, just on display and such.

I gotta ask. Why so many multiple of the same model? Just fancy building em different ways?

The fun my ocd'ness could have in building shelves and organizing there would be insane.

That is impressive 👏 👌 🙌 😀
Yeah I want to put them up Kevin talbot style when we get a house. I think it’s that I can build and play with these instead of set them on a shelf forever just to look at. But I’ve built way more than I’ve driven so I guess I effectively still do that but the option is there 😂 yeah I never cared for kratons but then as the exb came along I was like well I’d like to build one better, then well I could do a kraton but maybe put a ryft chassis on it, and then I see another video and decide to do something like that. I’ve been fortunate to be friends with people that can help me make some custom parts too so that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_4701.jpeg
    IMG_4701.jpeg
    747 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
    IMG_6374.jpeg
    448.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6376.jpeg
    IMG_6376.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6599.jpeg
    IMG_6599.jpeg