Removable Hex Proline Mashers 5.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirkdiggler

Reaction score
Finally. This is a good move for them. They did crack easily. Glad they are addressing it.

5ADEFB23-9094-4ECA-983A-DEC403EA54C6.png

Interesting! I've never cracked a hex on mine and I was even landing on concrete sometimes.

I think the biggest reason people are cracking them is because they come lose very easily on Traxxas trucks. The adapters are horrible. I had to buy those adapter and lug combo. Not sure what they are called, but they fill the gap.

People also are breaking them because they are over torqueing them because they fall off so easily.

They seem to be fine on arrma 8s trucks.

4CC53BEF-2F41-4D87-B5D2-AB6C3B5678A6.png

I think the biggest reason people are cracking them is because they come lose very easily on Traxxas trucks. The adapters are horrible. I had to buy those adapter and lug combo. Not sure what they are called, but they fill the gap.

People also are breaking them because they are over torqueing them because they fall off so easily.

They seem to be fine on arrma 8s trucks.

View attachment 290958
Yea I use the hot racing version of those on my xrt with the mashers and they work great. Those washers introduced a ton of slop on the wheels that I hated. I got rid of them asap :ROFLMAO:.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back