RIP T-Bone bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
First real nose landing with tbone bumper and grass pulls the win
image.jpg

Applied for the warranty program i doubt they will ever remplace it even if they say they will in their politics

First real nose landing with tbone bumper and grass pulls the winView attachment 78657
Applied for the warranty program i doubt they will ever remplace it even if they say they will in their politics
You might not get a response from them but they usually are pretty good about replacing stuff.

You might not get a response from them but they usually are pretty good about replacing stuff.
The car looks ugly with that bumper anyway and that particular bumper is out of stock
If they can give me the 4s bumper and i pay the differance its going to be sweat
How do i contact them otherwise? Email?

First real nose landing with tbone bumper and grass pulls the winView attachment 78657

ya mine broke in the same place on my typhon.. i went back to the factory bumper... ✌

I had the same type of bumper (looks like the Typhon bumper) on my K4S. Broke exactly the same way yours did from a minor nose dive. Filed a warranty claim through their email and no response. Been over a month.

Ended up getting the actual K4S Tbone bumper which is A LOT better.

Granite bumper.

Well everything they offer id out of stock the kraton 4s bumper is 40$ plus shipig on ebsy going to be 15$ i think so yeah still big rip
ya mine broke in the same place on my typhon.. i went back to the factory bumper... ✌
I did too on the spot but i want something to absorb the impact

Received an email i need to pay 10$ shipping fee:/
I don't want t pay 10$ for the thing to snap against the same spot
I think im going to pass bassicly the price of the same bumper i really wanted the kraton 4s bumper they made but idk if they fixed the pin holder design flaw and its 15$ more expensive order would cost me 25$ but they wont do exchange from what i read on their policy
Asked if they can give me the 4s bumper at a discount i doubt they will im going to run it like it is otherwise

Last edited:
I felt the same way when I first had a bumper breakage and I took pics...filled out the online form...paid the $5 for shipping...about a week and change later I got the broken part...they want pics of the breakage so they know which part to send u...they won't send the complete bumper unless u break everything lol...then I broke it again less and a month later...and this time no shipping charge just pics..and boom new bumper. I know I'm just a newbie but that was my experience with them. Plus the bumpers look amazing...i'm just not convinced they are they best option

Yeah, they’ve replaced mine before. Double check your screws and any other parts of the bumper. The threads pulled out on part of mine and I didn’t see it when I warrantied the part so I only got half of the fix.

I felt the same way when I first had a bumper breakage and I took pics...filled out the online form...paid the $5 for shipping...about a week and change later I got the broken part...they want pics of the breakage so they know which part to send u...they won't send the complete bumper unless u break everything lol...then I broke it again less and a month later...and this time no shipping charge just pics..and boom new bumper. I know I'm just a newbie but that was my experience with them. Plus the bumpers look amazing...i'm just not convinced they are they best option
Wow
sad that only tbone makes bumper for these cars
Or other option is to buy the outcast 4s bumper

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back