Dog bone help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Why does the dog bones keep popping out of the front diff outdrives on Kraton 6s? I’m fairly experienced with this arrma design but I’m stumped. To much wheel spin and it pops out. Small ramp jump and pops out. Impossible to force it back in place so have to take off wheel pull out a pillow ball just to fit the dog bone back in. Any ideas?

Moirae, Where on the shock shaft? I don't understand
help.jpg

Hope that helps

Why does the dog bones keep popping out of the front diff outdrives on Kraton 6s? I’m fairly experienced with this arrma design but I’m stumped. To much wheel spin and it pops out. Small ramp jump and pops out. Impossible to force it back in place so have to take off wheel pull out a pillow ball just to fit the dog bone back in. Any ideas?
I removed the spacer from behind the pillow ball and the problem went away for me.

Last edited:
Droop setting and worn outdrives are the usual culprits.
Outdrives are new and I’m not sure about the droop setting. I do adjust the screw from time to time depending on if I’m doing a speed run or normal bashing. Now that I’m thinking about it it pops out with all the way in and threaded out when I lower it down. I have removed the red spacer cap thing that’s on the end of the lower a arm and removed the spacer from the end of the top arm then tightened pillow balls down into a arms and that placed the dog bone into the outdrives a good bit. We shall see

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back