California Sacramento

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cageywhite

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Any great places to bash in the Sacramento area? Years ago I could easily find great spots because they were building new homes near where I lived, so there were lots cleared lots, mounds of dirt, ditches (for water lines), etc. to bash. Not so much anymore.

Looking for a great place in Sacramento or near Roseville or Folsom bash. Anything out there?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Really???? That's a great idea. I hope he's cool enough to let me know of his secret location.

I think it's in Roseville, which is very close to Sacramento. I can't figure out how to contact him, but I would if I could. Don't see a way to DM someone from this site or YouTube.

Did you find somewhere to go yet? I am heading up that way and might bring the 8s.

Youtube rich duperbash...I ask him about that bash spot he goes to and I believe he’s in Sacramento or near there and that spot is sick
Id like to know too. Ive messaged him but no answer.
There used to be a track off 9th street downtown sac behind the sheriffs department but I think its gone. Still looking

Any great places to bash in the Sacramento area? Years ago I could easily find great spots because they were building new homes near where I lived, so there were lots cleared lots, mounds of dirt, ditches (for water lines), etc. to bash. Not so much anymore.

Looking for a great place in Sacramento or near Roseville or Folsom bash. Anything out there?
Folsom. Lake

Im a fellow Sacramento basher. Are you ever in the fair oaks or citrus heights area? A group of my friends and I are going to build a bash Park at a creek like place.

Based off of Rich's YouTube videos I'm pretty sure he bashes in Elk Grove a lot but don't quote me.

I think there's a 1/8 scale track in rescue.

I'm in Loomis, there is the track in Rescue, a on road track at the fairgrounds in Roseville, a off road track at the fair grounds in Auburn. I usually go to the big park here in town or go out to Folsom lake.

I’m in the auburn area, if you are around sacramento check out the bike park at township 9. The YouTube guy has videos from there, other places would be fair oaks bike park, Elk Grove park, Folsom lake for sand

Any Bashers still active around Sacramento. I'm in West Sac and frequent the boat launch often. Great grounds with some hills where you can send it and plently of spots for speed runs with possible huge sends.

Looking to do some racing/ bashing and can travel. I find myself in Lincoln more often than not. I'll be bashing with my Kraton 6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back