California Sacramento

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Message rich duberbash on YouTube he told me some spot in Sacramento where he goes
Care to share those. I found the bashing spot he uses at Folsom Lake but still haven’t found the one he uses most of the time. Also if anybody ever heads out to Folsom Lake to bash let me know. I’m about 5 min from the lake and would love to meet up for a bash session.

Look up Township 9. It's near the light rail station close to down town and the rail yards. Right next to the station there are large open lots and mounds of dirt that I *suppose* they will eventually use for construction projects but they have been there for a while, so who knows.

Care to share those. I found the bashing spot he uses at Folsom Lake but still haven’t found the one he uses most of the time. Also if anybody ever heads out to Folsom Lake to bash let me know. I’m about 5 min from the lake and would love to meet up for a bash session.
Where is that Folsom spot?

I'm in the Sacramento region and need a place near Elk Grove to bash my K8S. Its gotten more difficult over the years to find spots as empty lots get built out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back