SOLD / FOUND SCAMMER ALERT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wakko

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Vorteks
  3. Voltage
I have a WTB ad that was answered by a new member here. "hello how are you doing i have the 6s capable charger for sales at a good rate send me a text at 2677049051 thanks"

Google the number and you'll see that this is a common attempt for people to send funds for items that he doesn't have.

Ok. Im gonna go and report the message. Are you sure?
@WoodiE
Another member posted almost an identical response to their ad as well so something odd going on with their Millermike guy.

He’s gone now.

If anyone get PMs from another member trying to sell items on the forum who doesn’t qualify to post items for sale, please report the message so that we can address the issue promptly.

Thanks

yeah i got a private message from him telling me to call him because he has losi ten db pro and a crawler (not named)
Wow ya definitely trying to scam everyone. I mean it's possible guy has a 6s charger, paddle tires and the DB pro and crawler but not very likely. And just the fact no member intro, no posts just right to messaging people in classifieds when he can't even post there yet🤔

Thanks for tagging me! He messaged me and said he had some HR diff yolks for sale. Didn't think about the fact that he wasn't qualified to sell things at the time.
that reminds me anyone want a 1:1 scale arrma Maxx db pro 6x6 with twin 8s batteries for a reasonable price:

hit me up @ 207-460-6619
Is that the number you got from him? I got a different number.

I'm a prince from Dubai and I need to keep 1 billion dollars in an account that isn't mine until my divorce is over. Who ever let's me do that I will give you 1 million dollars as your storage fee. All I need is all your bank info,social security information, blood type and name of next of kin. It's that simple 😂

I'm a prince from Dubai and I need to keep 1 billion dollars in an account that isn't mine until my divorce is over. Who ever let's me do that I will give you 1 million dollars as your storage fee. All I need is all your bank info,social security information, blood type and name of next of kin. It's that simple 😂
PM sent. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (not really)

Miller mike tried me also

Screenshot_2021-05-27-17-02-30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back