Kraton Screw in the motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaviKraton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello mates, today my kraton 6s v5 start a loud pinion sound , i check it and one screw in the motor is exit 😂( i post a photo) arrma fast arrma tough 😂😂
I have a question: i only screw this screw? The gear mesh will be the same?
I need to put a paper for good gear mesh?

Thanks mates, i appreciate ur comments!

IMG_3877.jpeg

That screw will not have an effect on the gear mesh it just holds the motor to the motor plate. The 2 screws on top of the motor plate allow you to make adjustments to the gear mesh.

Before you tighten it up but take it fully out first and clean it, then apply a small amount of LocTite (I use blue) and tighten. Check the mesh and adjust as necessary. If you do end up adjusting the mesh get some cap head hex screws and washers in the same size as the button heads that you have installed and swap them out. They are less likely to strip.

That screw will not have an effect on the gear mesh it just holds the motor to the motor plate. The 2 screws on top of the motor plate allow you to make adjustments to the gear mesh.
Thanks!!! This is the info i wish see 😂, that screws you comment i think the allen key stripped that screws for sure 🥲 the allen key dance so much 😂 i don't touch that screws yet, i go to screw the screw in the photo only , really thanks mate!
Before you tighten it up but take it fully out first and clean it, then apply a small amount of LocTite (I use blue) and tighten. Check the mesh and adjust as necessary. If you do end up adjusting the mesh get some cap head hex screws and washers in the same size as the button heads that you have installed and swap them out. They are less likely to strip.
thanks!! I don't want touch those screws for this reason i think that stripped easily , i go to screw the screw in the photo only

Last edited:
Thanks!!! This is the info i wish see 😂, that screws you comment i think the allen key stripped that screws for sure 🥲 the allen key dance so much 😂 i don't touch that screws yet, i go to screw the screw in the photo only , really thanks mate!

thanks!! I don't want touch those screws for this reason i think that stripped easily , i go to screw the screw in the photo only

Oh yeah on the motor mount on my Fireteam I hit them things with a torch for like a minute and they still stripped out.

+!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back