Ohio Seeking bashing buddies in Dayton/Englewood area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airwolf076

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
What's up guys..... last time I ran anything was back around 2004. Back then I had a Savage that I used to bash and race with. I've been out of the game a long time and looking to make some buddies and start having some fun again.
My Kraton 6s gets here tomorrow and running it in my yard or the park across the street by myself is probably gonna get old fast, so if anyone else in the area looking for a bashing buddy, hit me up.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
What's up guys..... last time I ran anything was back around 2004. Back then I had a Savage that I used to bash and race with. I've been out of the game a long time and looking to make some buddies and start having some fun again.
My Kraton 6s gets here tomorrow and running it in my yard or the park across the street by myself is probably gonna get old fast, so if anyone else in the area looking for a bashing buddy, hit me up.
Lol my son lives in Xenia, but sadly I’m up in Toledo.

Lol my son lives in Xenia, but sadly I’m up in Toledo.
lol yeah that's a bit far. There used to be a track in Dayton called the Xdome where everyone could race and bash, but that place closed down ages ago and I'm feeling like it's going to be tough to make any connections without something like that nearby.

lol yeah that's a bit far. There used to be a track in Dayton called the Xdome where everyone could race and bash, but that place closed down ages ago and I'm feeling like it's going to be tough to make any connections without something like that nearby.
We have a place called TARCAR here in the Toledo area like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back