Senton Senton 3s 4x4 Ford 1956 F100 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherrieNL

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Infraction 4x4
Hello Arrma Fans,

Here my build of my Senton 3s. Bought the Proline Ford F-100 body for other car but noticed that it also fitted the Senton 3s. So i build it on the Senton. Installed the center brace and whent to work. Not totally glad with the final results. But thought i share my build log anyway, building is also learning proces and sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't. Its frustrating that it doesn't work out what you imagined in your head. I consider this build a fail but still wanted to share the proces.

After all the tuning i gave up and placed the body back on the first car. Had a broken Ford Mustang Infraction body laying around that i used and chopped up until it was some kind of Baja Bug haha.

Paint i used transparent Green, after that Blue and some firetruck red as finish.

First i had to remove the front bumper and extended the body post i had them laying around from different build so reused them.

IMG_8837.jpeg

Then i bought a front and rear bumper set for the Infraction3s/Vendetta series. So the body wont hit the ground.

IMG_8838.jpeg

IMG_8840.jpeg

I noticed that the body was to low so i changed the front with the rear springs but that didnt work out. So i build my own extended body mounts from spare parts and Go go Gadget. The proline body mounts were from broken set of the Rustler 4x4 and drilled some holes into it. (the proline Granite extended body posts are on back-order...)

IMG_8857.jpeg

IMG_8859.jpeg

Fitting again and again and

IMG_8858.jpeg

Wheels kept hitting the body so went back and forth between, doing testruns until i was somewhat oke with the result. Still trying to find the right spacing on the springs with spacers etc. Also tires balloon like crazy so have to ajust the height of the body posts.

IMG_8842.jpeg

The "backup" body. Chopped up Baja Mustang

IMG_8879.jpeg

Kind regards!

CherrieNL

Back