Senton 3s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello guys,

I've been bashing my car and noticed the passenger shocks is leaking. I've been looking for upgrades for them and a repair video/tutorial. Any leads or suggestions?

Can you tell where it's leaking from? Top cap area or out the bottom where the shaft slides on the shock body? If it's from the cap area it might be as simple as just re-seating the cap and little bladder inside of it.

Can you tell where it's leaking from? Top cap area or out the bottom where the shaft slides on the shock body? If it's from the cap area it might be as simple as just re-seating the cap and little bladder inside of it.
It's coming from the top, me being a newbie I would assume that I can just twist the red cap tighter. I think it's more than just that because the tire wobbles a bit when driving slowly

A shock itself shouldn't have much to do with tire wobble. Did you hit something pretty hard on the front end? Tire wobble is usually caused by a bad/busted bearing, steering knuckle, or something of that nature.
Welcome to the world of RC, where things are going to break and you need to start learning how to take them apart and troubleshoot things like this :)

The instruction manual has a good exploded view of how things go and you're bound to find some videos on youtube with a quick search showing some how-tos for the different common issues.

Check a video on refilling shocks for starters which will show you how the shock assembly comes apart and how to properly put the top back on. You'll pick up little tricks like to compress the shock about halfway when putting the cap back on and things like that. Most of the shocks on all arrmas (and pretty much all brand cars) are universally the same so any video will probably get the job done if you cant find one specific to the arrma line or senton. :)

Like this one for example:

A shock itself shouldn't have much to do with tire wobble. Did you hit something pretty hard on the front end? Tire wobble is usually caused by a bad/busted bearing, steering knuckle, or something of that nature.
Welcome to the world of RC, where things are going to break and you need to start learning how to take them apart and troubleshoot things like this :)

The instruction manual has a good exploded view of how things go and you're bound to find some videos on youtube with a quick search showing some how-tos for the different common issues.

Check a video on refilling shocks for starters which will show you how the shock assembly comes apart and how to properly put the top back on. You'll pick up little tricks like to compress the shock about halfway when putting the cap back on and things like that. Most of the shocks on all arrmas (and pretty much all brand cars) are universally the same so any video will probably get the job done if you cant find one specific to the arrma line or senton. :)

Like this one for example:
Hey thanks it came out the box that way I didn't hit anything it's only one tire. Yeah I've been on YouTube for hours just looking at repairs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back