Senton Senton 3s Body Options Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martello

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Hello !

i already have longer typhon arms and turnbuckles and i am tired of getting the SCT senton body.
I am looking for a buggy /truggy body wich doesn't cover the wheels (im running TRX5353x for 17mm).
What is out there on the market nowadays ?

Salute !
Plus with this body the tires keep getting slashed after 3/5 runs

Attachments

• senton.jpg
    senton.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
With a little modifications you can use the Big Rock body. Manly you need the body and the bodymount AR320404

Hello !

i already have longer typhon arms and turnbuckles and i am tired of getting the SCT senton body.
I am looking for a buggy /truggy body wich doesn't cover the wheels (im running TRX5353x for 17mm).
What is out there on the market nowadays ?

Salute !
Plus with this body the tires keep getting slashed after 3/5 runs
Not to change the subject, but how do the Traxxas 5353x wheel hexes fit? Do they just bolt right on with the stock Senton stub axles and hubs? Wanna get them for my Big Rock.

Not to change the subject, but how do the Traxxas 5353x wheel hexes fit? Do they just bolt right on with the stock Senton stub axles and hubs? Wanna get them for my Big Rock.
you can buy them . its 12mm > 17mm and takes 2 minutes to add it.

Proline makes several SCT/Slash bodies that don't cover the wheels. VW bugs, rock bouncers, others. may also check out Parma, they have a lot of SCT bodies too, but I think most of them are scale / hot rod bodies.

Proline makes several SCT/Slash bodies that don't cover the wheels. VW bugs, rock bouncers, others. may also check out Parma, they have a lot of SCT bodies too, but I think most of them are scale / hot rod bodies.
appreciate you :D !!!

Back