Senton Senton 3s runs for a while then stops and clicks/hesitates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CusBuster

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Does anyone has any idea what this could be?
The car runs fine then all of a sudden it stops and hesitates. It won’t run after that but will start working eventually after turning it on and off.
I’m new to arrma so be easy on me lol

Does anyone has any idea what this could be?
The car runs fine then all of a sudden it stops and hesitates. It won’t run after that but will start working eventually after turning it on and off.
I’m new to arrma so be easy on me lol
do you get the slow blinking red light on the esc? I don't get the cogging, but it's done since day one, I always assumed it was heat even though my other one has never done it, well now that it did it today at 20 degrees f outside I have no idea what's going on, I guess I could start swapping parts with my other one, but what a pain, I get enough wrenching in between myself and my daughter bashing

make sure things are plugged in right in the receiver check the wires for loose connections but like said above most likely the ecs is on the way out.

do you get the slow blinking red light on the esc? I don't get the cogging, but it's done since day one, I always assumed it was heat even though my other one has never done it, well now that it did it today at 20 degrees f outside I have no idea what's going on, I guess I could start swapping parts with my other one, but what a pain, I get enough wrenching in between myself and my daughter bashing
Yes there is a red blinking light sometimes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back