Senton 3s spur gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 6 left for the 4s outcast. All others sold out for now so move quick.

View attachment 239913

You have to check each model as they don’t lump them all together.
If you need other parts get them now as shipping is $6 for most smaller parts and will cover several usually.
Yeah their all sold out of all the 3s lineups. Will the one I sent work too I’m pretty sure their the same thing just a couple bucks more
There are 6 left for the 4s outcast. All others sold out for now so move quick.

ADAF0AA6-248D-44E6-9C2F-6DD13703F9A3.png
Cool deal man appreciate you helping me find one, I just ordered it

Last edited:
Yeah their all sold out of all the 3s lineups. Will the one I sent work too I’m pretty sure their the same thing just a couple bucks more
It’s OK to get the one for the 4S, it fits the 3s. That one I posted for the 4s Outkast, grab it. It’s the 6 mm version of the aluminum mount which I’ve not even been able to bend. It’s the same one that’s on the 3S vendetta and 3S infraction.

**Actually, after looking closely at the one you posted it should be the same thicker mount. The little slot on the right hand side is to access the pinion grub screw. They don’t have that on the thinner original stock one. So yes it’s fine. But you also get a heatsink and fan with the one from Jenny’s, so that’s the one I would go with. Horizon Hobby has four dollar minimum shipping also.
Cool deal man appreciate you helping me find one, I just ordered it
Lol I missed this before goin’ all off again 🤣 glad to help man! When you’re setting your mesh post pictures of it, there’s a fine line between tight and loose. Also do everything you can to make sure the pinion/spur connection has full coverage so you get even wear. Setting the 3s slipper is a bit of an art as well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back