Senton 6s Broke Rear Wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill2984

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
The first day I had my Senton 6s the rear spoiler wing broke off. What should I do? Does it make a difference if I leave it off?

The first day I had my Senton 6s the rear spoiler wing broke off. What should I do? Does it make a difference if I leave it off?
I used washers to prevent this. There’s no really a difference but I like the look of the spoiler, here’s mine:

Thanks will do. Sadly I broke my front bumper too. How’s your luck on that.

I have only had it for a week. And my tires are wearing pretty bad too.

lmao. Literally all 3 things we’ve discussed are the 3 things I’ve had trouble with in my senton! LMAO.

I also broke a bumper, and I also burned the stock tires pretty quickly.

I just got in to the hobby again. I bought a kraton and a 3s big rock. I break a part every time I bash pretty much. I don't think it can be avoided until you really learn how to control them. I have been ordering parts weekly lol.

I just got in to the hobby again. I bought a kraton and a 3s big rock. I break a part every time I bash pretty much. I don't think it can be avoided until you really learn how to control them. I have been ordering parts weekly lol.
Hahah. Yeah that’s every car. Also these things are missiles compared to what the hobby was just 15 years ago.

I've run about 6 4s packs through my Senton and noticed that the back three bolts had pulled through the wing on mine. I'll add some washers as well.

You’ll quickly realize that the back outer 2 will eventually become useless. The center rear one is important. Use a flexible washer like I did because as long as that one is in tact the wing sits fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back