Small Ask. Building out a new rc car channel. Thoughts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the RC community I wanted to ask you to be a focus group.

How can I improve my share?

I want show action shots but also share build experience as I learn them.

How am I doing?
I watched it and I'm going to be honest and say that effect was cool AF but you over used it a bit. That's really my only complaint and I hope you keep grinding fam as youtube is hard as fiddlestick and it can take a long time to get anywhere at all. Ask me how I know :ROFLMAO:

Brother you are doing great, you seem very relaxed & natural speaking in addition to azz kicking editing skills.

You’re killing it bro, I’m subbed!

Its about having enough good content that when a viral video hits you get more subscribers. Also its networking, I support several youtuber by giving them content and technical advice(not an rc related). You will find that manufactures tend to support positive product pushing, with how tos and this is the best way to free stuff.

You seem like a good how to guy, I would do a wheel spacer video on the different axle pins and hex spacer bores. Simple 2-5 minute tech video is the best content for building views.

I also recommend stickers and logos, low cost fun items you can slap on things and give out. I got piles of stickers for events and just to randomly give out to people. I can't tell you how having something simple to give out changes how people view a hobby, you have to experience it first hand.
1712935803831.png

Overall it is really good, and I have no foot to stand on because my videos are trash....

But one thing you may want to look at is lighting above the RC so it can be seen better. I noticed in a few scenes the white floor was bright and distracts from the insides of the RC car.
Similar to this shot where the light in the background is washing the image.

1712938445721.png

1712940388106.jpeg

Working on lighting! Thanks for the feedback.

Its about having enough good content that when a viral video hits you get more subscribers. Also its networking, I support several youtuber by giving them content and technical advice(not an rc related). You will find that manufactures tend to support positive product pushing, with how tos and this is the best way to free stuff.

You seem like a good how to guy, I would do a wheel spacer video on the different axle pins and hex spacer bores. Simple 2-5 minute tech video is the best content for building views.

I also recommend stickers and logos, low cost fun items you can slap on things and give out. I got piles of stickers for events and just to randomly give out to people. I can't tell you how having something simple to give out changes how people view a hobby, you have to experience it first hand.
View attachment 360482
Great insight. Thank you for the ideas!

Back