Thoughts on New Kraton 8s EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrJoe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Couldn't see a post like this so just wanted to get peoples thoughts on the new Kraton 8s EXB.

Are there any issues with it out of the box or any must do mods? How durable are the diffs and electronics?

1695384430939.png

This thing is pretty much good to go out of the box and loaded with every single EXB part with a 7075 chassis plate.

It also runs on the next gen V2 of Spektrum electronics built by Hobbywing (per ARRMA specs).

I don't see a need to upgrade anything on this.

I got one last week only run it twice once off road and once on road. runs really good for a 5th scale which weights a ton but don't no how durable it is yet but watching rcdude 81 its going to last me a lifetime :D

Typically come under geared for the general public. Don't waste your time with the stock pinion as a seasoned basher.

Typically come under geared for the general public. Don't waste your time with the stock pinion as a seasoned basher.
yes I put a 26t pinion on stock is 23t been advised to put a 28t on though. don't need it to be too fast where I run

yes I put a 26t pinion on stock is 23t been advised to put a 28t on though. don't need it to be too fast where I run
Good to know thanks 👍
You mean like this one? Thread 'What does everyone think of the New Outcast and Kraton 8S Trucks' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...f-the-new-outcast-and-kraton-8s-trucks.64102/
Nice will check it out

just been out bashing with the kraton 8s rtr and nosed it into the ground from 10ish ft high my thoughts were its got to be broke but lucky for me its totally fine just a lipo came out of the straps. just put it back in and kept bashing :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back