Kraton Smh so this happened again sending lil too hard 😒 6ft jumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfysoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
And no video dc if yall think it never happened 😅 jk guys and yeah I checked steering link b4 the jumps but yeah soon ill be getting selfy stick lol or might get gopro but yeah I need to get some loctite or permatex thread locker b4 the next bash 😉

20240128_151209.jpg

I don't own a new one but the screws on the old EXB were pretty stubby, not a lot holding it together. I went with longer screws for all my threaded ball ends and it cured the problem.

I don't own a new one but the screws on the old EXB were pretty stubby, not a lot holding it together. I went with longer screws for all my threaded ball ends and it cured the problem.
Right on bro good to know that can be my next option after I try with the blue tread lock thanks brother

Been there, without checking the whole truck sometimes you just never know which screw is going to give up the 👻.

Thanks for the heads up though, I will add those to my check list.

I use Socket heads, instead of button heads and Blue TL 243. Socket heads are easier to remove. Torch or similar heat as well. Button head screws are broached too shallow for this application IMHO. They strip out easily.

Back