Kraton Some happened to the k6 after couple jumps today 😒

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfysoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
It was not on this jump but the one after this and on the bigger side of the dirt ramp I'm fixing rn I think the bolt just unscrewed 😮‍💨

Screenshot_20240126_184701_Instagram.jpg

We wrench for an hour to drive for 10 minutes.
I really hope that's not true.... well it's probably true but much of my wrenching is voluntary. Building, upgrading and preventative care take up much of that time. Repairs, not so much.

You right bout that from now on checking it b4 any run that's fs thank bro
I really hope that's not true.... well it's probably true but much of my wrenching is voluntary. Building, upgrading and preventative care take up much of that time. Repairs, not so much.
Yes sounds jst bout right "preventive" thanks need go get me some hex drivers,wd4,lock dice and a air duster

if you run in winter it will take an hour to clean it of summers not too bad though

You did good not loosing that screw. Might be a good idea to go on Jenny’s and buy a screws kit too. They sell MIP drivers too 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm is just about all you need for that whole truck.
Lost a specialized bushing & bearing from my Tekno steering rack yesterday.... $20 and out of commission until next Friday. Check all screws are tight and makes sure there is Loctite where appropriate.

You did good not loosing that screw. Might be a good idea to go on Jenny’s and buy a screws kit too. They sell MIP drivers too 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm is just about all you need for that whole truck.
Yeah got lucky i think Thanks bro I'll check them out rn

Thats norhing lmao. I have These come loose a bit ith blue threadlock from time to time. Always cary ur main hex tools and spare screws with ya.
Click bate lol i got way over my head its new experiences yk really thought had broke some on 3 ft jump lol not but yeah I sure am from now on I've could of kept on going knowing it was jst a miner issue

Thats why I rebuild every single nut and screw out the box. QC is off. Despite being RTR's, I rather take hours and hours first, blessing my new rig with my own 2 hands and eyes. So I don't have to cry within one pack. Been there when I was first new to Arrma's.
I truly never have any thing Simply fall apart this way. Normal wear and tear wrenching is to be expected.
Loose fasteners/ parts should never be an excuse. That's user error.

Last edited:
Back