Kraton Solution for K6 wing mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbaRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
So, I've been running this set up for a couple of months now and I can report that both the wing mounts, screws to bulkhead and the bulkhead have NOT shown any signs of failure. I have bashed hard, landed terribly many times and all is good 😊

I use RPM wing mounts and a cheap 1/8th scale wing from AliExpress.

I wish I had discovered this sooner and saved myself a few bucks 😂

20210826_160340.jpg

20210826_160320.jpg

I just told @3d-rc.myshopify.com last night I had a roughly 65 mph tumble down a golf course that involved a couple bounces about 6 foot in the air and ejected my battery about 15 feet further than my car stopped. It was up there with the worst crashes I have done/seen in my almost 2 years into this. Wing mount and carbon fiber wing were all good to go! Thankfully everything else was ok as well. @AlbaRC You need to get one of his mounts, not only the true fix but also looks cool as hell with the colors.

I just told @3d-rc.myshopify.com last night I had a roughly 65 mph tumble down a golf course that involved a couple bounces about 6 foot in the air and ejected my battery about 15 feet further than my car stopped. It was up there with the worst crashes I have done/seen in my almost 2 years into this. Wing mount and carbon fiber wing were all good to go! Thankfully everything else was ok as well. @AlbaRC You need to get one of his mounts, not only the true fix but also looks cool as hell with the colors.

Sounds like the consensus is in. I'll have to check one out.

My set up was meant as a cheap temporary fix but has held up so well I thought I would share it.

Hey thanks everyone 😍. cheap is my middle name they are cheaper then the rpm mounts as well with all new hardware and a sticker at just $12.95 usd. Doesn't get cheaper then that😂

Oh Scotland off hand not sure but inbox me and I will make sure to get you a good discount to make sure you have the opportunity to try one👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back