Spectrum 6 ch receivers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeKile

Reaction score
So I've gone through about 3 6ch receivers. I try and throttle calibrate, but it just cancels out whenever I do. (Yes, I am doing it correctly. Trim is zeroed, controller is calibrated, receiver is calibrated.) As soon as I put a 5 ch in it works perfectly fine.
Anyone have this problem with the 6 channel receivers, or know how to fix it?

Please tell us the exact Spektrum Rx you are referring to. And which Spektrum Radio.....
If its a DX5C or similar Upgrade Spektrum radio, I hope you updated the Radio's Firmware. ( Spektrums Latest "Raceware") This is a prerequisite when you have Rx upgrade issues.
Need more info.
How are you doing the bind process etc.

You need to calibrate the AVC properly before you can run the vehicle with a new receiver. Instructions can be found in the manual, or online in a place like YouTube.

Yes, I think every Spektrum 6channel receiver has AVC built-in, which has a "Special Extended" Director's Cut calibration process. This is the best one I've seen on YouTube... :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I think every Spektrum 6channel receiver has AVC built-in, which has a "Special Extended" Director's Cut calibration process. This is the best one I've seen on YouTube... :ROFLMAO:

I used that video to fully disable AVC on one of my vehicles. I was lucky to have found that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back