Spectrum DX3 radio transmitter strange problem issue with musical sound tone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try to put the Kraton on the ground when turning it on. I had the issue when I turned car on while holding it. If I kept it on the ground then it was fine. Also keep transmitter a foot or 2 away from car when turning it on. See if that helps.

I had the same problem on the new EXB in December, along with the solution, but people quickly dismissed it. I deleted the video I had made, but essentially, I used a Traxxas receiver to reset the ESC calibration points, then reset the Spektrum transmitter, and reset the receiver calibration. I’m not on here much, but I’ll see if I still have a copy of the video. It can be fixed without a Traxxas receiver, but the problem essentially amounted to improper end points on the ESC calibration, which also messed with the receiver.

Has anyone been able to solve the issue with the transmitter making the musical sound. Just bought a Kraton 6s exb a month ago and mine is doing that same thing. I contacted HH and all they said was to send it in.

Has anyone been able to solve the issue with the transmitter making the musical sound. Just bought a Kraton 6s exb a month ago and mine is doing that same thing. I contacted HH and all they said was to send it in.
No one can fix it. There's an early batch of these DX3 has QC issue. That's more than 1000 units with these bad DX3 and receiver are installed into Kraton 6S and 8S during Oct 2023 Nov, Dec, Jan 2024 month. Most people decided to upgrade their radio to DX5 or DX6 for their fixes.

Back