Limitless Speed list help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll say this....

My list(s) are specific for low cell any many people want to run 6s and 8s too.
Also my list allows any model versus your list is the official Arrma only list.

I'll be getting stupid busy with work soon, so I know I cannot take on anymore.

@TN-RC I got you bro. It's very much "in my wheelhouse", I have adequate spare time and it interfaces well with my certificates. Do I need anything besides the Excel spreadsheet from the thread and do I need to start a new thread or is one of the admins transferring ownership of that thread?

@TN-RC I got you bro. It's very much "in my wheelhouse", I have adequate spare time and it interfaces well with my certificates. Do I need anything besides the Excel spreadsheet from the thread and do I need to start a new thread or is one of the admins transferring ownership of that thread?
Ok so here is the deal, since the list has not been updated in a bit, I will get it up to date if you will take over after that.
You can just use the thread that is there I can't edit the top anymore since I waited over 30days to update it a while ago.
When I am updating it, I will let you know what certificates need to be made for who, since you have not made any since Dec 17, 2022.

Ok so here is the deal, since the list has not been updated in a bit, I will get it up to date if you will take over after that.
You can just use the thread that is there I can't edit the top anymore since I waited over 30days to update it a while ago.
When I am updating it, I will let you know what certificates need to be made for who, since you have not made any since Dec 17, 2022.
You're the man @TN-RC . We got a deal 🤝

Well, here we go, I got 31 pages (294-325) to go through to get this thing up to date.
This will take me a couple of days. (By the time this thing is up to date we will be on p326 or p327 lol)
Been slackin', 'ave we? :LOL:
To be fair, so 'ave I ;)

Well damn, guess I got ousted!! 🥴

giphy (2).gif

Don't worry about making any for me just yet. I'll probably reach out and let you know when I am done with a particular setup and interested in a cert.
I just make them whenever in batches. Whether you print them out or not is entirely up to you :)

Big hug out to Dimethyltryptamine!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back