Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
I did a speed run on the typhon grom earlier with a 20t pinion.

Screenshot_20240407_123507_GNSS PA.jpg

Dang dude, that was crazy! One mph from the 200 club! How’s the air up there, man?
I’ve made a few 200+ passes on this road but it’s sketchy.
I’m hoping to dial this car in a little more before trying to get it on a runway

Definitely gets your blood pumping

That’s moving. I saw one of these for the first time at the hobby shop to see just how small it was
I am surprised, I will try and get it to 100 mph,this is only 3s. Since I can't do fast speed runs anymore because of my road, I will mess with smaller ones. By the way, love the videos, keep them coming

I am surprised, I will try and get it to 100 mph,this is only 3s. Since I can't do fast speed runs anymore because of my road, I will mess with smaller ones. By the way, love the videos, keep them coming
Thanks buddy. Sorry about your road. What happened ?

The main bridge I drive over to get to my road got hit by a giant container ship and fell down this month so it really makes my commute to my road a lot harder, the road is also alot busier with people trying to get a view of the fallen bridge.

It’s crazy that it’s gone. I have to go all the way around our city now because my road was the first exit over this bridge
IMG_0208.png

That sucks for the extra drive,I hit 170 over a year ago and couldn't progress because they started construction on it to finish it,I had built Different cars to hit 200 but didn't have the length anymore.

The main bridge I drive over to get to my road got hit by a giant container ship and fell down this month so it really makes my commute to my road a lot harder, the road is also alot busier with people trying to get a view of the fallen bridge.

It’s crazy that it’s gone. I have to go all the way around our city now because my road was the first exit over this bridge View attachment 360365
I know, right? I’ve been over the Key bridge many times. It blows to mind to just think of it being totally gone. I can’t even get my head around it. Crazy, man. And yeah, I’m sure it royally screwed up a whole lot of commutes. I can’t even imagine.

Do they have any shock towers available?

It’s crazy that it’s gone. I have to go all the way around our city now because my road was the first exit over this bridge View attachment 360365

That is crazy, I didnt realize that is where you are.
Now you need an car/boat to cross the river

lyndon b johnson car GIF by US National Archives

Back