Limitless Speedrun skyrc gnns ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
I always did my speedruns alone but if there's a group of speed runners how do you keep your sky GPS from getting interference from others. If I'm 30 to 50ft away from others and turn my GPS on will it stay locked on mine for the run????🤔🤔🤔

You know when you startup how you get asked which GNSS serial number you are logging into? I imagine that's how it gets separated. I've speed run with others doing the same and never had issues. Other than accidently logging into the wrong one.

55f137.jpg

Thanks that makes sense. I forgot you had to put serial number in when I 1st hooked up to it.

It "should" never be a problem.

The GNNS is a receive signal from satellites and there is no way for the unit or your phone to transmit on that frequency. If something is transmitting on that frequency it's an FCC violations and the Feds will come get them.

For the connection to your phone it's Bluetooth. Your phone and the GNNS both have unique MAC addresses, just like Ethernet. So in theory all the GNNS units talk in the same radio space, but they filter out what they are supposed to get and ignore the rest. It's the same technology used in ear wireless buds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back