Vendetta 199$ detta stockish speedrun car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a jump on disassembly, gotta be fast!! 🐌

IMG_20230803_212729857.jpg

That ought to make it move. :D
For good 2,3s speed with these cars ya really need 4000+ kv motors cause ya can't gear much higher than 32/30 with mod1 gears...this motor will get me to the 101+ mph 2s goal I'm after soon as I max stock setup out

Screenshot_20230804_125108.jpg

Dermal it an it'll fit.thin gears help too.
63 is biggest ttc that'll fit...33/34=63ttc would fit..you'll need a smaller spur gear..
Yea I was about to b-line it to HobbyTown to see if they have a 32t trashass spur.. doubt it, I'll call.. might have to order one and get passed up!! 🥺

Nevertheless,that's great speed for that stock system.pushing stock setup will be fun,gonna use 100% outa the box stuff.should be interesting to see what swapping mmx6s for stock esc will do,what stock 3900kv will do
I got 82mph completely bone stock had to use 2 3s in parallel to get it that made the diff between the 76mph mark I just couldn’t crack for a while ..good luck with it……big thank you to a brother that Pinter out a word I used wrong in my response that made me sound like a dumbass🤣

Last edited:
Had a little spark show last night at 70.. lost the pinion even though I let it set up over 24hrs.. few barrel rolls and a 20ft roof slide and she landed on her legs, but didn't move!!
So that ended that, fixed it last night, playing the wait game now!! 😤
Was using my old Spektrum 50c 5000mah and she seemed to have a lot left in her!! 💯

Screenshot_20230806-083222.png

Got 2 vendetta drag builds. One box stock only thing done is 6s esc and gear swap. Gonna run a slipper clutch on the stock car 57t spur 24t pinion on 4s and see how fast I can get it on rubber tires. Fun gapping all my friends 1k street eliminators with a 199 box stock vendetta lol.

received_251124127764413.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back