Vendetta 199$ detta stockish speedrun car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Bought a 199$ detta to play with..here's my plans.
1st see how fast I can go with 100% stock car on 3s..fastest I've seen is 76 with 26t speed gearing..
2nd I'm gonna toss mmx6s in car with stock 3900kv motor an see what it'll do on 2s an 3s..
3rd I'm gonna install a tp3640 motor an see what it'll run on 2s an 3s..
Finally I'll push tp3640 till it's maxed useing mmx8s if need be..
Really wanna beat my 2s detta pb of 101mph in the end with mostly stock vendetta..hopefully arrives quikly

1st see how fast I can go with 100% stock car on 3s..fastest I've seen is 76 with 26t speed gearing..
2nd I'm gonna toss mmx6s in car with stock 3900kv motor an see what it'll do on 2s an 3s..
Really wanna beat my 2s detta pb of 101mph in the end with mostly stock vendetta..hopefully arrives quikly
I boght one as well to tinker with custom parts.

I think you can get to 80 stock! I have faith in you.
I think with the stock motor and some GRPs you will see 120mph+

I got you beat then bub, hopefully🫣.. Ill be looking to clear 80-85 this weekend if I get my gears!!

Really pushing to hit 100 with this "true" 3s rig but I don't know if the mega has it in her, might be a goal I just can't get with this setup!! 🤔

Also I guess it's a tad diff, BLX 100a Firma 3200kv

I got you beat then bub, hopefully🫣.. Ill be looking to clear 80-85 this weekend if I get my gears!!

Really pushing to hit 100 with this "true" 3s rig but I don't know if the mega has it in her, might be a goal I just can't get with this setup!! 🤔

Also I guess it's a tad diff, BLX 100a Firma 3200kv
Nevertheless,that's great speed for that stock system.pushing stock setup will be fun,gonna use 100% outa the box stuff.should be interesting to see what swapping mmx6s for stock esc will do,what stock 3900kv will do

Great idea hommie. I'm curious to see what you do with it. I'll try get mmx8s out tomorrow or Wednesday. Work has been screwing up my ability to make it to the post office in time.

Just pulled it from beneath the bench earlier, I gotta stretch my lead out some more🤣.. what a job just to get to that pinion!! 🙄

IMG_20230801_163613509.jpg

Just pulled it from beneath the bench earlier, I gotta stretch my lead out some more🤣.. what a job just to get to that pinion!! 🙄

View attachment 314818
Great looking car. Where did you get the top brace?
Also, it will be neat to see how well the 1/7th scale shocks work with all the other parts being stock.

Last edited:
Great idea hommie. I'm curious to see what you do with it. I'll try get mmx8s out tomorrow or Wednesday. Work has been screwing up my ability to make it to the post office in time.
All good brother..it'll end up in this new detta at some point..appreciate you brother

View attachment 314818
That's 1 Purdy car..I crash to much to have anything that nice..
I think you can get to 80 stock! I have faith in you.
I think with the stock motor and some GRPs you will see 120mph+
Onyx 3s pack should get me a good outa the box speed I'm thinking..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back