SOLD / FOUND Spektrum batteries (2) 4S and s2100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
S2100 dual smart charger
2x 4S 5000mah 50c batteries
D8838B12-F621-41A1-85E7-53CA0AF789C2.jpeg

4s batteries:
(1)12 cycles
(1) 13 cycles and it says it got warm once 🤷🏻‍♂️ Still saying good Voltage.

$180 + shipping

Last edited:
Willing to break it up at all? Are any of the 3S batteries paired off for 6S use?
Rather keep it together, at least briefly to see if anyone wants as a whole deal. Honestly I think 4 of the batteries were never used at all. Think I’ll plug em all in and see how many charge cycles it says are on them. But I only ever remember using the 2 3s batteries together to run my 6s cars. And the 2 4s batteries were used a couple times in my 8s rigs before the stock power systems were removed.

no real usage on this spektrum stuff at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Was curious if u would break apart also. I don't need the charger but def interested in any 3s 🔋.
rather keep it together at this time.

Rather keep it together, at least briefly to see if anyone wants as a whole deal. Honestly I think 4 of the batteries were never used at all. Think I’ll plug em all in and see how many charge cycles it says are on them. But I only ever remember using the 2 3s batteries together to run my 6s cars. And the 2 4s batteries were used a couple times in my 8s rigs before the stock power systems were removed.

no real usage on this spektrum stuff at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

rather keep it together at this time.
Yea I understand. I just don't have that much to spend. It would be the spektrum I would be interested in. Just got in the hobby and have the smart powerstage charger I just picked up. If u changed ur mind hit me up. Thx

Interested in a pair of 3s as well... If you decide to split let us know!!! Cash burning a hole in my pocket!

After checking them all....

3s batteries
(3) are new, and have 0 cycles
(2) have 3 cycles on them
(1) has 1 cycle on it.

4s batteries:
(1)12 cycles
(1) 13 cycles and it says it got warm once 🤷🏻‍♂️ Still saying good Voltage

I have some very lightly used spektrum smart batteries.. I use mostly xt90 connectors so I don’t get much use out of these.

S2100 dual smart charger
6x 3S 5000mah 50c batteries
2x 4S 5000mah 50c batteries

all for $500+ shipping and PayPal fees.

thanks for lookin.View attachment 139902
After checking them all....

3s batteries
(3) are new, and have 0 cycles
(2) have 3 cycles on them
(1) has 1 cycle on it.

4s batteries:
(1)12 cycles
(1) 13 cycles and it says it got warm once 🤷🏻‍♂️ Still saying good Voltage.
GLWYS!

I live in Canada and USPS won't ship lipo's but UPS does but it's going to be expensive because UPS requires employes to wear Hazmats when handling the package
Seriously?? Wow..
Will you ship to Canada?
Pending sale, that’s why I marked it sold.. sorry!

Canada shipping would have been a no go for me anyhow.. thanks for your interest

Sorry, I have to pass. If I had read the listing above my question, I would have noticed that you sold the 3S batteries.

I just got a Big Rock and was looking for extra batteries. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back