Spektrum dx5c setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyc10306

Reaction score
Hey guys can someone please help me understand the throttle travel. I'm setting up my new dx5c. Do I leave the throttle travel at 100 or 150? What's the difference? Also is this where I would turn down the throttle for beginners, like the 50/75/100 switch on the dx3?

20230919_211750.jpg

Hey guys can someone please help me understand the throttle travel. I'm setting up my new dx5c. Do I leave the throttle travel at 100 or 150? What's the difference? Also is this where I would turn down the throttle for beginners, like the 50/75/100 switch on the dx3?

View attachment 323149
Hi

Travel there maybe other radio-controlled items that use the 150. I was told for RC cars to leave it at 100, which is where all my rigs are set from the DX5C.

I asked the same question to Horizon...here is what they told me:

----
How to adjust the throttle power 50, 75, 100

Per support:
You can adjust this in the travel menu.

Michael
Horizon Hobby
Product Support Rep.

View attachment 323149

Video on DX5C...

Hi

Travel there maybe other radio-controlled items that use the 150. I was told for RC cars to leave it at 100, which is where all my rigs are set from the DX5C.

I asked the same question to Horizon...here is what they told me:

----
How to adjust the throttle power 50, 75, 100

Per support:
You can adjust this in the travel menu.

Michael
Horizon Hobby
Product Support Rep.

Video on DX5C...
Big help, thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back