Senton Spektrum Firma 3660 3200Kv handle 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Infraction 4x4
Can a stock Spektrum Firma 3660 3200Kv motor handle 4s? Stock gearing in a Senton BLX 4x4 build.

Can a stock Spektrum Firma 3660 3200Kv motor handle 4s? Stock gearing in a Senton BLX 4x4 build.

I'd like to see the answer to this one myself.

I made mine a 4S but still do a lot of 3S with it still...in my research, when I asked ended up going away from stock:
HobbyStar 3670 3050kv
15T pinion

15T is my max with fans. The heat was too much at 16 or 17T

I'm not sure if it's rated for 4s but I have run it on 4s in a big rock and I now have it in my Rlaarlo Omni Terminator for some speed runs at the moment! I just posted a video of a run last night, it's in the General Chaos section under "Rlaarlo Omni Terminator" if you want to take a look! Its gone 62mph so far on 4s and not getting hot at all yet. I geared it up a bit and I will be running it again tomorrow!

I'm swapping the stock BLX100 for a Spektrum 120a V2.5 4s ESC. Plan for 3s only but open to 4s. Swapped in a 4s fluid diff & power module already & upgrading the steering, waiting on parts. Got a NHX high speed motor fan. May try it on 4s after I get it all sorted out & dialed in. đź‘Ť

Yes it can. Have personally run one on 4s for a year in my tekno SCT before upgrading to a bigger motor. It was an older motor though so I did change bearings before swapping it in to the tekno. Have also run a spektrum 3660 (3150kv) motor (basically the same thing) on 4s on a different car with the same results. But as with anything, YMMV.

I personally believe the rotors will be just fine if you don't go crazy revving at full RPM all the time. And just expect to change out bearing more frequently.

Back