Mojave Motor bearing sizes Spektrum Firma 3668 2400KV Brushless Motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the motor bearing sizes for the Spektrum Firma 3668, 2400kv brushless motor. The one that comes with the latest Kraton/Outcast/Mojave.

I've searched the forums. I think it's one 5x13x4 and one 5x16x5, but I can't be sure, many of the posts discuss different motors in the same thread.

I could also use recommendations for durable, long lasting ceramic motor bearings for a reasonable price. I've used Boca Bearings in the past. Very good, but very expensive.

TRB RC 5x16x5mm Hybrid Ceramic Brushless Motor Ball Bearings (2)​

This what I use. Both bearings are the same size

Thanks so much
OMG the price is incredible. And I like that they are rubber sealed on one side. Definitely trying them, thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks so much
OMG the price is incredible. And I like that they are rubber sealed on one side. Definitely trying them, thanks again.
Rubber sealed one goes on top, the other goes on the bottom of the motor

TRB RC 5x16x5mm Hybrid Ceramic Brushless Motor Ball Bearings (2)​

This what I use. Both bearings are the same size
+1
I run TRBRC Ceramics.
I am a firm believer that Ceramic BB's in BLX Motors are a great upgrade when needing replacements. I have yet to replace any of my Ceramic Motor BB's since. Been years now. And worth the few coins more.(y)
>>>But they still need periodic service, with motor clean outs and lubing them with a small drop of oil to make them last. And they will.
Are way better than Chromium Motor BB's with motor applications.
Ceramics are a waste of $$ for the rest of the drive train with Basher models. And get costly for whole sets of them. 22 BB's in all are like $80.+ and they wont last any longer IMHO. Been there.
For dedicated speed running, they might be justified??
But that may just be splitting hairs, performance, wise.
Rubber sealed one goes on top, the other goes on the bottom of the motor
Yeah Rubber seals always face the external outside part of the motor. To seal out dirt from entering the BB and motor.

Last edited:
can someone confirm the bearing sizes? Jim’s bearings is offering this and says it’s compatible with a 2400kv Spektrum. But that’s not 2 - 5x16x5
  • 2- 5x13x4 Ceramic
  • 1- 5x16x5 Ceramic
Also TRB sells this which has
  • 1 - 5x13x4
  • 1- 5x16x5
TRB RC Ceramic Motor Ball Bearings Arrma BLX 100/120/185 New Versions https://a.co/d/hORTuqL

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back