Spektrum s155 not charging normal batteries with balance leads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorgejetson

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to the hobby and I’ve been trying to figure out how to charge non smart batteries with my spektrum s155 charger. I’m trying to charge a 1800mah 2s 35c urgenex battery I connect the balance lead with the negative wire of the balance lead all the way to the left. The battery has a deans connector, I’m using a adapter that goes from deans to ic5 to the charger. The charger shows the balance of the cells and allows me to change the setting for he correct charging parameters but when I go to start charge and the charger does not allow charging to begin?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do you have any other batteries to try? Also, the only time I have issues with my similar charger is when the balance leads get damaged or dirty. But if yours is showing the correct cells that shouldn't be a problem. I do know that the buttons on mine are touchy and it's easy to blow past the option you're trying to select. Sorry I don't have more for you..good luck.

Isn’t it just a long press of the start button?
And yo, welcome to the forum?
I tried sorry I haven’t had a chance to introduce my self I’ll get to that today
Do you have any other batteries to try? Also, the only time I have issues with my similar charger is when the balance leads get damaged or dirty. But if yours is showing the correct cells that shouldn't be a problem. I do know that the buttons on mine are touchy and it's easy to blow past the option you're trying to select. Sorry I don't have more for you..good luck.
I only have my smart battery and two of the urgenex batteries either have of the urgenex will charge for me. I’ll ask my neighbor if I can try one of his. Thanks for the response!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back