Senton Spoke to soon Spektrum!! 😭

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this issue before, the esc was set on Nimh and I was running Lipo. If you have a program card, you might check that.

Thats not spektrum esc. Try recalibrating the esc
Which is it then.. My bad i thought it was!! 🤣🤣
Yea man i tried that too.. Even individually!! Its acting funny as heck.. Thought it was the red light of doom but then the green came on after a couple reset attempts
Its weird though because i get the orange and green light flashing together.. Then when i tried to calibrate it.. Instead of the green light blinking it was the red.. Wtf is going on with this thing.. No didnt run it thru any mud.. I don't think that would have anything to do with it.. Ive had it out in the rain before.. Worked fine in the water!! Im gonna keep fooling with it!!
Btw would the 26t pinion have anything to do with it!?
In the video you will see it move when i pull the throttle.. At that point it was the first time it worked so i wasnt ready so i quickly propped it up.. Then u will see it surge power 4 or 5 times on full throttle and then it just seems like it shuts off?

Last edited:
Which is it then.. My bad i thought it was!! 🤣🤣
Yea man i tried that too.. Even individually!! Its acting funny as heck.. Thought it was the red light of doom but then the green came on after a couple reset attempts
Its weird though because i get the orange and green light flashing together.. Then when i tried to calibrate it.. Instead of the green light blinking it was the red.. Wtf is going on with this thing.. No didnt run it thru any mud.. I don't think that would have anything to do with it.. Ive had it out in the rain before.. Worked fine in the water!! Im gonna keep fooling with it!!
Btw would the 26t pinion have anything to do with it!?
In the video you will see it move when i pull the throttle.. At that point it was the first time it worked so i wasnt ready so i quickly propped it up.. Then u will see it surge power 4 or 5 times on full throttle and then it just seems like it shuts off?
Call horizon hobby for warranty or email them to support
You have a 2 year warranty for that if you tried everything and nothing fixes it then its cooked.
Defective unit it happens. Esc are complicated pieces of engineering

I recently did a warranty return for a motor and they asked for pictures, receipt, and failure. I sent them pictures of the receipt, and the disassembled motor in pieces and they sent a new one within like 3 days.

What's it do with the servo unplugged? Have you tried that yet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back