WTB Sr6100at transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll work. You just need to bind it to your spektrum transmitter. Before you buy a new one tho, what's wrong with the old one?

Maybe we can help you fix/bind(?) it and save you some 🤑!

I burnt up my ESC, literally caught fire in my infraction. Put a new ESC and it's blinking red but both 3s batteries are charged and cells all tested ok... Any thoughts? My mind went to possibly the receiver since the antenna is pretty well scorched...

I burnt up my ESC, literally caught fire in my infraction. Put a new ESC and it's blinking red but both 3s batteries are charged and cells all tested ok... Any thoughts? My mind went to possibly the receiver since the antenna is pretty well scorched...
Had the same problem with that exact same receiver, I swapped to a 3 channel I had laying around and it works. Not sure what happened to my receiver because it was just sitting for six months.

I would try re-binding. If you've done that w no success, you may have to buy another. Srs215 is about $35 new on amazon. I also have a used srs4201 sitting around for the same price, Shipped. If interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back